International women draft

I'm not sure where you've been the past 3 years. People are compliant and cowardly. A vid got posted on a woman after her 6th jab and a series of side effects.

If anything is evident, most people are stupid. And when things go nuts again, cowards will bend the knee. Women typically bend quicker especially when they sint got a man.

All true but I believe my post above is correct, fight it like no tomorrow. Beat case your solid servicemen are diluted with a hoard of these, the death rates will be through the roof.

You don't want war, fight to block this bill with all your heart.

My thought is the same people who were all for the jab will be all against a draft.

Compliant sheep and cowards will grow a pair of balls? <Lmaoo>They will talk big on social media and drop the soap willingly as if they were in prison and like it.<Moves>

The same levels of support for the jab will be the same levels of support for avoiding the draft I think.

Delusional.

If you have never served or rode the desk your entire career, then you should probably not have an opinion on this

Female could be built like Lizzo and outperform most of you on a confidence course and rifle range

Hell most of you get your information on basic training, from full metal jacket anyway

Fucking never beens have the audacity to speak on how your countries military is trained

All true but I believe my post above is correct, fight it like no tomorrow. Beat case your solid servicemen are diluted with a hoard of these, the death rates will be through the roof.

You don't want war, fight to block this bill with all your heart.

I'm not American so, no dog in this fight. I don't disagree with you.

I find it hilarious. Feminism got what it wanted. Here's your equality. Good riddance. <Moves>

Making modern women more and more miserable as well as repugnant for the past 60 years.

cartman-south-park.gif

If you have never served or rode the desk your entire career, then you should probably not have an opinion on this

Female could be built like Lizzo and outperform most of you on a confidence course and rifle range

Hell most of you get your information on basic training, from full metal jacket anyway

Fucking never beens have the audacity to speak on how your countries military is trained

You've been drinking the male feminist kool-aid. Put away your really small violin.

Feminism only when it suits her.

You got a swimmer that places 400th last crushes the women's world record. Feminism just keeps trolling women harder...!

You got guys rolling out of bed destroying women's sports and the left aided in it all. <Lmaoo>

You've been drinking the male feminist kool-aid. Put away your really small violin.

Feminism only when it suits her.

You got a swimmer that places 400th last crushes the women's world record. Feminism just keeps trolling women harder...!

You got guys rolling out of bed destroying women's sports and the left aided in it all. <Lmaoo>

Let me know you were stung by the full metal jacket comment without actually letting me know

Why?

In order for men to fully participate in society, we have to sign up for Selective Service.

That right there is enough reason to have an opinion.

Why?

In order for men to fully participate in society, we have to sign up for Selective Service.

That right there is enough reason to have an opinion.

Because most of you think a military career is just basic training every single day of said career

I think with today’s society, very few people will comply with draft orders. Male or female.

Lol ya cuz Drafts never took place before..

Some of u are in for a real surprise if shit actually breaks loose...

If you dodge the draft you
forfeit for freedom ( arrested)...your household and the right to make an income in the country you ducked in lol ...

So you go fight or u go to jail and are left with nothing .. ur telling me people are going to line up to be in jail and unemployed? .. vs learn to be soldiers..

I can’t see a draft ever happening again unless shit got really really bad. But I especially don’t see them drafting females and trans male to female

you dont need much strength to operate a drone

Back