International women draft

I really doubt that. And like 12 million got bullshit deferments during Vietnam and another million either refused or fled the country. The era for mandatory military service for elective endeavors is over. No one is going to die for Ukraine or Israel or Taiwan. It just isn't going to happen

Student deferment 2.0

Colleges will be able to continue to raise tuition astronomically and 18 year olds will continue to sign off on loans.

If I was a biological woman I would just get pregnant and avoid the draft. Rinse and repeat as needed lol
You can still be pregnant and have a baby and still work an office job. Military bases have day cares

From what I've read 70% are overweight and 42% clinically obese. If there's ever a draft I doubt they'll be handed a rifle and told to run towards the enemy.

Only 30% of people (men or women) who are the correct age to enlist are eligible. Most are excluded due to physical problems (obesity) or criminal records.

Gotta love how a draft is seen as some sort of punishment to inflict upon political "rivals." There are a lot of non-combat roles in the military. In Israel all young adults do a mandatory 2-year stint in the military, but most women apply for non-combat roles. It really isn't the punishment you think it is. If anything the leadership would make sure women ended up in the non-combat roles they applied for since strength is less critical, and your non-combat first choices wouldn't go through -- they'd put the males in the combat roles whether they liked it for not.

People don’t want to fight for their country anymore.

Having Selective Service for all 18 year olds isn't a bad thing. As long as it's administered across the board no matter the gender or socioeconomic status.

Also, a set time of national service isn't a bad thing either.

But, certainly we we moved beyond believing the military has a monopoly on "serving your country".

If you want to serve your country by joining the military, go for it. But, if you want to serve your country by:

- joining the Peace Corps
- maintaining national parks
- working at a VA hospital
- teaching at Head Start
- working at a memory care facility
- teaching GED classes at a prison
- teaching the US citizen test to newly arrived immigrants
- etc.

That's cool too and should also be available for this "draft" that this thread is about.

From what I've read 70% are overweight and 42% clinically obese. If there's ever a draft I doubt they'll be handed a rifle and told to run towards the enemy.

I wonder if they'd still get raped by the jihadists or if they'd pass up on that.

Not what I thought this thread was going to be about.

This is all just theater. Next to no one, man or woman, would comply with a draft unless it was for an essential war that entailed Americas survival

Lol ya cuz Drafts never took place before..

Some of u are in for a real surprise if shit actually breaks loose...

If you dodge the draft you
forfeit for freedom ( arrested)...your household and the right to make an income in the country you ducked in lol ...

So you go fight or u go to jail and are left with nothing .. ur telling me people are going to line up to be in jail and unemployed? .. vs learn to be soldiers..

FWIW, Charlie Rangle did this back in the 90s.

He pushed for women to have to register with Selective Service.

His reasoning was that Congress would never enact a draft of women had to be drafted.

Well, sheeple I mean women are the vote sociopaths and psychos pander towards. How's that working out? <Moves>

I think with today’s society, very few people will comply with draft orders. Male or female.

I think with today’s society, very few people will comply with draft orders. Male or female.

I'm not sure where you've been the past 3 years. People are compliant and cowardly. A vid got posted on a woman after her 6th jab and a series of side effects.

If anything is evident, most people are stupid. And when things go nuts again, cowards will bend the knee. Women typically bend quicker especially when they sint got a man.

Reactions: mon
I'm not sure where you've been the past 3 years. People are compliant and cowardly. A vid got posted on a woman after her 6th jab and a series of side effects.

If anything is evident, most people are stupid. And when things go nuts again, cowards will bend the knee. Women typically bend quicker especially when they sint got a man.

My thought is the same people who were all for the jab will be all against a draft.

The same levels of support for the jab will be the same levels of support for avoiding the draft I think.

My thought is the same people who were all for the jab will be all against a draft.

The same levels of support for the jab will be the same levels of support for avoiding the draft I think.

I'm as against the jab as you can imagine, more than anyone on here but this is a disgrace.

Look at the Ukraine, he's introduced/ing force enlistment after destroying the reproductive potential of fighting age men. Almost like he dispises Ukrainian bloodlines and wishes for it to be replaced with a Russian one.
Imagine a country losing 400k breeding age men and then the same for women. Genetically they'll never recover especially once occupied, and they will be.

Everyone saying serves them right are correct superficially but you don't fight this tooth and nail and you will all be meat for the grinder. They're setting the stage for the future, push back or it'll sooner then if you didn't.

You're a copper, you think the scum stops at the street? You might be held there but there's far worse above.

Back