Women's division ruining the UFC..

Before Invicta FC went to UFC Fight Pass, the PPV's were is such high demand that the streaming service crashed again and again. It nearly broke Invicta FC to have to keep refunding the money.

Having shit servers that can only support 300 viewers doesn't mean that they had high PPV demand.

There isn't one real fighter, current or retired, legit fight analyst and a true martial artist that thinks this fight even belongs on the same card as the three fights we had before this and after this.(Calvillo/Sanchez) The women's division is there because of women and society reasons and that is it. Its a shame what has been done to the UFC because of the women's division. When i'm trying to explain to people that its like watching a NFL sunday and one of the games is a women's game. It just doesn't make sense.

Womens title fights should get on main cards. The rest should be on prelims except Ronda or Cyborg.

Keep in mind there were several years where the women demolished the men financially speaking. Until Cyborg lost she was a bigger draw than all but 3 or 4 men in the company. Just because now they ain't drawing doesn't mean the UFC will act accordingly they are going to want what they had back. If MM had gotten a million buys once or twice even if 125 numbers were below 100k the division would still be around cause the UFC would be willing to lose money or make less, to chase the dragon, cause they know the dragon exists.

You ain't going to convince Dana to give up on WMMA when the biggest female stars were so successful, cause it can happen again and he doesn't want to miss out. To bring up the football example, it would be like if that female game for a few years was more popular.

Honestly surprising how the community 180d on female MMA from caring more about it to wanting it to stop existing. If consumers had treated women fighting like the WNBA from the beginning there wouldn't be womens fights on the main card. We didn't though, we actually did care about the matchups early on. People did demand Cyborg to come to the UFC for years like they did with Fedor. No one cares now cause Nunes unified the belts and for some reason the realest UFC champ champ=WNBA while female losers=awesome. Still, that shit happened and Dana members, it's part of why he can pay his fountain fine and it'll take a lot to make him forget.

Did u see the ass on the 22 year old Bellator girl this weekend? Holy shit UFC needs many of her instead of the usual dog show.

I watch WMMA for the ass bouncing

i went to play a nice game of apex legends during this fight , finished in top3 squads.

was entertaining
That game is utter trash based on the character selection alone. Apex is a SJW fantasy.

When wmma fights come on that's when me and my buddies will catch up with each other and talk about other things.

Most of the WMMA fights are better than the fat HW ones where they're gasses to fuck within a round.
It's rare that the WMMA fight is the worst on the card.
Ok it was only Bellator but the only fight watching on the MVP vs Daley card was the WMMA fight.

There are some really high quality fighters out there in the women's divisions. Fighters like Michelle Waterson, Namajunas, Nunes, Shevchenko sisters, joanna, de randamie...

There isn't one real fighter, current or retired, legit fight analyst and a true martial artist that thinks this fight even belongs on the same card as the three fights we had before this and after this.(Calvillo/Sanchez) The women's division is there because of women and society reasons and that is it. Its a shame what has been done to the UFC because of the women's division. When i'm trying to explain to people that its like watching a NFL sunday and one of the games is a women's game. It just doesn't make sense.
politics/feminism

Yeah, UFC is so PC! Makes sense.

They do it for the money dummies.

Ronda sold big, so they brought the women in.

Wow man you guys really hate them huh? I enjoy them, for what they are.

There were fights in MMA in the early days that were less technically advanced, but they had a lot of passion, and that and the evolving skill levels can lead to surprising and entertaining fights IMO.

My biggest issue with WMMA is taking up spots on the main card. You will often have a great fight followed by WMMA buzzkill which fucks up the whole card IMO.

Televised WMMA should be top 3 ranked contenders only and championship fights should be the feature prelim before the main card. UFC had their minute of fun with Rousey's rise and fall, now it's time to take a step back and realize what a mistake it was to allow them into the sport.

I think wmma fights should be held in invicta, except for title fights. Only the best fighter in each division/the top contender get a spot in the ufc. Then it wouldnt feel forced and we wouldnt miss the good wmma fights.

Ridiculous. Nunes vs. Cyborg was a possible FOTY.
I'm confused, FOTY means fight of the year to me, what about you? Seriously you can't think of a better fight in 2018? Stephens Choi, Poirier Gaethje, Ferguson Pettis, Jacare Weidman, Jung Rodriguez, Holloway Ortega, Whittaker Romero 2. Cyborg Nunes was no where near the fight of the year. Hell in 2019 alone Barberena and Luque's fight the other day was better. Only thing ridiculous was your post.

Last edited:
Wmma sure as hell puts a damper on a good card

Aljamain Sterling and Nick Lentz stunk up that card 10 time worse than the WMMA fights.
Every card where folks cry about WMMA has at least a couple men's fights that are even worse.

It's criminal to allow women, future mothers, to be allowed to smash each other in the head and cause brain damage to each other

I'm all for women learning martial arts for self defense or competing in BJJ, but boxing and MMA is no place for a female

IMO
Both should be allowed to compete, but due to physiological and social reasons, men are going to be able to put on more of a show and therefore have much higher stock.

Also, it's probably worse to have a violent CTE addled father than a violent CTE addled mother.

I find it odd, the prevailing opinion here is very much anti-WMMA, yet the MMA fans I know personally are all fine with women’s fights. It’s almost as if the population of an online forum doesn’t accurately represent the population as a whole.

I remember a time when being trans was pushed into obscurity... Because that's what it is. Obscure. Not repulsive, or deserving shame... But not to be praised either.

The most powerful people in America currently are dark skinned bi sexual trans who identifies as an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

They are literally untouchable.

And they do exist, because Satan has fully fucked America into retardation.

Your really think you're more likely to be looked down upon for being a white male, than an illegal tranny Mexican immigrant. in America? Seriously?

People don't like you because you're an ignorant dick, not because you're a white male.

Did you notice who won the President is? He's far from liberal. Americans are still sexist racist wall-builders for the most part, so you can stop acting oppressed. No one's buying it.

Hillary (regardless of your opinion of her) is much much more qualified to lead a country than a real-estate mogul/tv personality... yet she lost, because she's a woman. That is 100% proof that men have more power than women, still. If Hilary was a tranny Mexican she never would've even got the chance to run, no matter how qualified she is.

Your assertions are nonsense, turn off your tv and radio, please.

UFC divisions are like different sports that's the beauty some people can watch some and not like others and vice e versa. UFC being seen as one product is dangerous cause that's when we got casuals demanding superfights and wanting divisions ruined that they don't care about. Even before women there were fights on PPV's most fans didn't care to see or that some fans cared for and others didn't. Most people who buy PPV's aren't buying every fight on the card, heck the boxing fans are almost always buying one. UFC provides several different sports and if you like some and not others that don't mean you got to affirmatively attack the divisions you don't support. If you're buying a card with women on it and don't like WMMA fact is other fights made you buy that.

Fact of the matter is reason WMMA is around while 125 likely won't be is cause WMMA for a brief time made more money than any male division, Cyborg still sells more than most men. While the other women are basically the WNBA at this point in term of popularity the fact that it has proven it CAN be a huge money maker means it's not going anywhere any time soon. The SJW points are just a bonus.
That is fair but we can also agree that there is a massive talent discrepancy between the top 3 fighters and the rest of the divisions, and we all know I don't mean Jon Jones/Smith. I mean local amateur mma versus world champion level.

Agreed with TS. Seeing Cain in the main event was brutal.

The whining that shertards do about wmma is legendary.

Nobody is forcing you goofs to watch it lol. Stop crying.
People who pay for PPVs have to endure it. I'd take you more seriously if you didn't suggest Colin Kaepernick was a hero in your sig. Clearly you're trolling though, so carry on.

Back