Opinion Would you call this an example of "FLIGHT PRIVILEGE"?

Did you not see who the TS is?

If it wasn't a white family, he'd make the thread saying the guy was a white supremacist trying to separate families of color.

Keep lying.

Keep crying.

You are ACE at those things.

He's 100% in the right. If he can prove he paid for the extra legroom, dad either hands him the money to make him move or he stays firm - fuck that entitled family. Wanna sit together? PAY THE FUCKING PIPER.

If Im on a 10 hour flight I want all the leg room I can get. That family can go fuck themselves. They knew they werent going to sit together, deal with it. The little kid didnt need the leg room anyway. Its amazing things like this even get discussed on the internet. Who cares?

The airline should have bumped him up to first class

The middle school kid in that family that got to have ten hours away from his parents and siblings was probably happy to have some space from them.

and you just know the air stewardess were extra friendly to him the whole flight too

He needed the leg room.

Maybe if the flight attendants offered him another seat with ample leg room, maybe? Even then, he had the moral right to say no.

Stump cunts don't know the suffering of having long limbs. Public transportation is not built for us.

The man should be commended for not having 6 kids. Adding 6 kids to an already ridiculously over-populated world should not grant any family special privileges and entitlements. If anything, the parents should have been treated abhorrently for selfishly having so many children.

Last edited:
In principle he was right, but being right doesn’t preclude a person from being a monumental asshole about it.

Without knowing exactly how he went about asserting his right, it is impossible to judge why the rest of the passengers and the crew treated him badly.

I’ll tell you a funny story about people.

It’s real easy to imagine that they could have treated him like shit because he wouldn’t given up his seat without any context. Crowds tend to be dumb as fuck.

Back