Social WR Loungs v 264: This generation's "Fortunate Son"

What is this gen's version of Fortunate Son

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay good money to see a Twin Peaks or Hooters open in the SLC area just to watch the Mormons lose their collective minds.
Titled Kilt is another one
img_3407.jpg

At some point I'd like for it to stop, 8-12 hours is excessive. Wish it was more like 4-6. It is made worse by the fact that LSD makes time slow down. Those 8 hours can feel like years.

The time perception is so weird sometimes. Hours can feel like minutes, minutes can feel like hours, and something that happened 5 minutes ago can feel like a distant, years-old memory.

I think it's endearing.

The time perception is so weird sometimes. Hours can feel like minutes, minutes can feel like hours, and something that happened 5 minutes ago can feel like a distant, years-old memory.

I think it's endearing.
For me it only slows time down and things seem to take an eternity. The exact opposite of taking Molly where time goes at warp speed.

The damn state has stripclubs but they're required to wear pasties and like serve french fries in strip clubs cause of the state liquor laws require you having food available if you serve primarily alcohol.

For me it only slows time down and things seem to take an eternity. The exact opposite of taking Molly where time goes at warp speed.

Last time I tripped (Friday), the day just blew by. I dropped around 7am and the next thing I knew, it was 3pm and I was in shock lmao.

The duration, for me, is nice on the lower doses I've taken because I'm still functional. I haven't done anything over 300ug, but I imagine larger doses can be pretty taxing to last so long.

I don’t make the rules, it’s a cast iron fact; that song is the equivalent of fortunate son.

I think Position of Power is a better one, but that's just me.

Actually the best 50 "Fortunate Son" song is Fully Loaded Clip, but you didn't hear that from me.

The damn state has stripclubs but they're required to wear pasties and like serve french fries in strip clubs cause of the state liquor laws require you having food available if you serve primarily alcohol.

Lol at pasties. That's brutal. During the first "lockdown" here that’s how strip clubs stayed open. Served bar food. That lasted a few months and then they stopped caring.

Last time I tripped (Friday), the day just blew by. I dropped around 7am and the next thing I knew, it was 3pm and I was in shock lmao.

The duration, for me, is nice on the lower doses I've taken because I'm still functional. I haven't done anything over 300ug, but I imagine larger doses can be pretty taxing to last so long.
Shit, I never got a dosage amount when taking it. Always been a gamble when taking it.
"Dealer said 1 tab should be enough" "Better take three just in case..."

Shit, I never got a dosage amount when taking it. Always been a gamble when taking it.
"Dealer said 1 tab should be enough" "Better take three just in case..."

Yeah, I'm estimating my dosage and my guy is pretty up front about the potency. Most tabs hover around 75-125ug.

I assume most traditional dealers don't bother with dosages, but online sellers will oversell the dosages. I see people on reddit like "I took a 250ug tab" and uh... no you didn't lmao.

I'd pay good money to see a Twin Peaks or Hooters open in the SLC area just to watch the Mormons lose their collective minds.

When did you move to Utah? There was a Hooters on 7200 S and State St (If I remember correctly) north of Salt Lake about 10 years ago but it went out of business. Me and my pals used to go there on UFC fight nights and eat and watch the fights.

The food sucked and the service was even worse. Most of the waitresses were bitches. So I can't tell if the Mormon Morale drove it out or because it had really shitty service.

When did you move to Utah? There was a Hooters on 7200 S and State St (If I remember correctly) north of Salt Lake about 10 years ago but it went out of business. Me and my pals used to go there on UFC fight nights and eat and watch the fights.

The food sucked and the service was even worse. Most of the waitresses were bitches. So I can't tell if the Mormon Morale drove it out or it's really shitty service.
2 years ago was when I got here.

Love how our office is now talking about having everyone work in office 2-3 days out of our 5 day work week....

Without mentioning any raise or the pay issues they mentioned a month ago in the staff meeting. Yeah, you held our cost of living adjustment that we were SUPPOSED to get in January cause of budget concerns and even noted the cost of living and our subject matter vs what we paid isn't right but now you want us back without mentioning it again......

Assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back