Wrestlers you liked that weren't necessarily over...

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to know if any of you Sherbros liked wrestlers that weren't the over talent. I had a wrestler I liked and followed all throughout their career and it wasn't the most popular choice...but I marked out for this dude!

image-result-for-goldust-96.jpeg

Thoughts?

I want to know if any of you Sherbros liked wrestlers that weren't the over talent. I had a wrestler I liked and followed all throughout their career and it wasn't the most popular choice...but I marked out for this dude!

image-result-for-goldust-96.jpeg

Thoughts?
Goldust was insanely over. I am not sure he qualifies.

Marty Jannetty.

Doug Furnas

Billy Jack Haynes

Could keep going

Glacier and Mortis (although I think Glacier's entrance was over)

I loved Sick Boy for some reason. The whole Flock was awesome.

For WWE, Vladimir Kozlov. The Sambo gimmick was super over with me.

Mortis was awesome IMO. I loved his whole look.

Crush
Glacier

The heart punch or the head crusher version?

The could have put the heavy weight title on Goldust and it wouldn’t have shocked anyone due to how over he was.

I liked Scott Norton and Wrath even though he was starting to get over in WCW.

He looked great with the IC title bit fair enough. Norton was great with Fire and Ice.

Marty Jannetty.

Doug Furnas

Billy Jack Haynes

Could keep going

Jannetty was a solid worker but that shit with his daughter was awful lol.

rbhr96efr6251.jpg

Awesome group. Always liked Bigelow and Kanyon.. feel Kanyon is vastly underrated. Kanyon, as Mortis, was doing moves I had never seen before and it just blew my mind when he started fucking up another stable I was a huge fan of:

d2062e2da11e433b-600x338.jpg

started watching ecw early on so when these guys showed up i was flipping shit. Loved the Eliminators so when Perry fuggin Saturn showed up with Raven I was jacked. The Flock was great when it was just Raven, Saturn, Sickboy, Kidman, and Richards. Sucks Flock got bloated and disbanded so fast.

Back