Year Long NBA Betting Thread

What'd you get them at? I saw them at +104 late into the 4th but by the time i went to hit it, i only got -118
i saw +165 but was too pussy, gathered my nerves and bet it near end at +100 flat. -118 is pretty good too! you were on the +10 prebet as well congrats!

i saw +165 but was too pussy, gathered my nerves and bet it near end at +100 flat. -118 is pretty good too! you were on the +10 prebet as well congrats!
oh wow i never saw +165 on my books. +100 is fantastic, congrats!

Wont post before tip tomorrow but no bet for Heat/76ers for me. Rolling profits from the Grizzlies-Warriors game onto Suns ML as long as Scott Foster isnt reffing the game. Hell, even if he is, I might have to. I cant imagine the refs fucking the Suns two games in a row like that.

took heats -8.5 live after embiid flopped to ground holding his face. guy is malding and checked out can't rebound or make shots.

Last edited:
got crowder to get 5 rebounds as a parlay ender, he got 3 in first half which is more than he usually gets, but he also has 3 fouls which is annoying. 2 more rebounds in entire 2nd half is very do-able as long as he doesn't get fouled quickly. These refs have been a headache past week of games

SUNS BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY

I live bet the Suns 2H -4 line for 5u during my shift. Check the score 10 min later and they score ballooned to a 17 point lead. WHY cant all live bets go that well

@iGnP warriors should close the series out right? morant is out for rest of the playoffs that should be curtains for grizzlie's morale. warrior played as bad as i've ever seen them last time and they still won at the end. This line seems pretty generous especially live bet

Who knows man. The Grizzlies have played well this season without Morant. They’re a scrappy team, too, so I’d expect them to try hard today. No bet for me, but I’d be a little cautious throwing GS ML in parlays. They prob close out but I’d rather wait for a live opp to get them closer to evens

Wow Celtics choked that one away. Deserve it if you're drawing up plays for trash ass Marcus Smart w your season basically on the line.

From watching the first quarter of this Warriors game, I feel like the Grizzlies dont really have enough to close this out. I'm taking Warriors (albeit small) as soon as I can get -110 or better

No bet on the first game but max bet on Suns -2. I dont think Mavericks stay hot from 3. Suns have also shot pretty well in Dallas

Back