Year Long NBA Betting Thread

I'm on the Celtics. The line dropped more than I wanted with Smart and Horford coming back, so Ill wait for something better live but I'm gonna take the ML. Ithink they get the job done today. I was on Miami in game 1 and expected a flat game from the Celtics bc of their tough series against MIL and without two key starters

Locked these in before the start of the west finals. Golden state to win the west -112 golden state +180 to win title. Tonight I took tatum more points than butler -129 and horford o 9.5. Going to keep riding the Luka under assists tomorrow. They moved it down from 8.5 but It’s been hitting regularly

I hope everyone had the celtics tonight. This could be a series changing win, no effort by the Heat tonight.

Celtics were an easy one last night actually bought it up to +6 when it was 4.5 but apparantly I didn’t need to haha

May 22 bets

• Jalen Brunson O3.5 assists +106 $15.01 for $15.91

warriors usually slow start but not today, looking good atm for ML prospects.

After Q1, the total is now set to 210.5 points.

I'm hoping Jalen Brunson can get some assists in Q2. He tried like 2 times in Q1, but the Warriors were guarding the Mavs too well, so the assists never materialized.

I bet $15 on the U218.5 points, so I either break even, or Brunson wakes up so I can cash both.

After Q1, the total is now set to 210.5 points.

I'm hoping Jalen Brunson can get some assists in Q2. He tried like 2 times in Q1, but the Warriors were guarding the Mavs too well, so the assists never materialized.

I bet $15 on the U218.5 points, so I either break even, or Brunson wakes up so I can cash both.
After Q2, the total is now set to 201.5 points.

Brunson finished with 3 rebounds. He even passed the ball to someone at the end for a long 3-pointer, but it missed... He had the chance to cash his prop, but his teammates kept missing their shots. Oh well.

Jalen Brunson O3.5 assists +106 $15.01 for $15.91
Live bet: Under 218.5 @ -118 $18 for $15.30

+.29 cents profit. I'll take it. <Moves>

I totally forgot about today's game 4 of the Heat/Celtics.

Glad I didn't bet it though, cuz I'm sure I would've lost.

Crazy how many of these games are blowouts, and they keep trading wins and losses.

I totally forgot about today's game 4 of the Heat/Celtics.

Glad I didn't bet it though, cuz I'm sure I would've lost.

Crazy how many of these games are blowouts, and they keep trading wins and losses.
i thought heats would win today cause marcus smart was ruled out last minute which is a big loss for celtics, but heats didn't give a fuck today. weird.

Did a same game parlay on Dk for tonight

-145 odds
Luka 30+ points
Steph 20+ points

Back