Year Long NBA Betting Thread

Luka just clowning the Suns. I'm really glad I've mostly laid off betting these playoffs. My only play I felt really good about I won, when the Bucks dropped to -1.5 in game 3...and I covered by half a freaking point.

I liked the Suns tonight but passed. Which I've done probably 3-4 other times so far in the playoffs and honestly I think I'd be 1-3 or 1-4 in those games (assuming Dallas doesn't blow this).

Weird playoffs, super tough to bet imo.

Luka just clowning the Suns. I'm really glad I've mostly laid off betting these playoffs. My only play I felt really good about I won, when the Bucks dropped to -1.5 in game 3...and I covered by half a freaking point.

I liked the Suns tonight but passed. Which I've done probably 3-4 other times so far in the playoffs and honestly I think I'd be 1-3 or 1-4 in those games (assuming Dallas doesn't blow this).

Weird playoffs, super tough to bet imo.
tell me about it, i got obliterated from warriors game yesterday

tell me about it, i got obliterated from warriors game yesterday

I liked them yesterday too, but passed. I honestly just haven't trusted my reads in these playoffs, and I've been right to doubt myself. I lost 1u on the Sixers vs the Heat in game 2, and won 2u on the Bucks in game 3. Those have been my only bets. I have leans, don't play them, and mostly it ends up that I'm right to pass.

IDK...I might just be a fan the rest of the way and root for the Bucks. I feel like everything is upside down when I see how the games play out.

I can’t seem to figure out why the Suns play like dog shit in Dallas. They outshot the Mavericks in every game in Dallas IIRC but those turnovers are insurmountable. Are the refs calling tighter games in Phoenix and gifting them easier fouls? Chris Paul looks like a shell of himself. They’re trapping Booker every time he touches the ball and he’s struggling bc he can’t do anything w two guys on him. Hmph. I have no idea why there’s such a dichotomy. The Mavericks team is def not as talented as the Suns.

I liked them yesterday too, but passed. I honestly just haven't trusted my reads in these playoffs, and I've been right to doubt myself. I lost 1u on the Sixers vs the Heat in game 2, and won 2u on the Bucks in game 3. Those have been my only bets. I have leans, don't play them, and mostly it ends up that I'm right to pass.

IDK...I might just be a fan the rest of the way and root for the Bucks. I feel like everything is upside down when I see how the games play out.

Overall, you GAIN by NOT betting on your favorite team. You remove the chance emotion messes with your handicapping/reads.

I still bet my teams a bit, but far less than I did when I first started sports betting.

Live bet: Desmond Bane U19.5 points +104 $50 for $52

Jackson took a fall early in Q1 but ended up being okay. They didn't pass the ball to him much in Q1, and his live bet line was removed after he fell down.

May 13 bets

Jaren Jackson Jr. O17.5 points for $50

Live bet: Desmond Bane U19.5 points +104 $50 for $52

Jackson took a fall early in Q1 but ended up being okay. They didn't pass the ball to him much in Q1, and his live bet line was removed after he fell down.
Really surprised Jackson played so bad tonight. He chose tonight to brick so many damn shots... Crazy. Oh well.

• -$50 Jaren Jackson Jr. O17.5 points
• -$150 Desmond Bane U19.5/21.5/22.5 points
• $150 Desmond Bane U25.5/27.5 points

-$50

Does anyone have a link or anything on future NBA championship odds? Kinda curious what the series price would be between GS and Boston seeing as GS is the fav to win the championship currently

May 17 bets

• Tyler Herro O3.5 rebounds -147
gSxGOPP.png

Tyler Herro O3.5 rebounds -147 = easy cash in the 2nd quarter

i'm on celtics who had a good first half and then heat go on a f'n 22-2 run in third q. doesn't make sense

i'm on celtics who had a good first half and then heat go on a f'n 22-2 run in third q. doesn't make sense

I lb the heat. They shoot almost 60% in the first half and only lead by 6. That coupled with the lack of rest made this game a lb game only for me.

May 18 bets

• Luka Doncic O9.5 rebounds -125 $25 for $20
Luka Doncic O9.5 rebounds -125 $25 for $20 = Luka ended with 7 rebounds, which I was surprised by since so many rebounds were spread among the Top 5 starters on the team (7 for Luka, 17 for the other 4 starters)...

Even though Dallas lost Game 1 by 25 points, the rebounds were being distributed too evenly among the starters, so that sucked. I'd still bet it again, and I hope we get 8.5 or better when Luka has home court advantage.

Back