You sir, are no Carnal Salvation...

Didn't (doesn't?) Hunto have a backyard post set up? Don't remember what he used for hooks, but it's in his log somewhere.

MOM: I'm thinking I'm going to position the bench between the squat rack posts, and put hooks at bench level, in addition to squat level hooks. I'll need to do some leveling of the ground though, otherwise I'll be doing a slight decline bench.

ghostwhipe: Yes. Yes I am a fat fuck. It will be all that much more rewarding when I have Brad Pitt abs in 3 months.

Stonebreaker: Thanks for the reminder on that, I'm gonna search out his log now...

still following

ghostwhipe: Yes. Yes I am a fat fuck. It will be all that much more rewarding when I have Brad Pitt abs in 3 months.

Good for you. I always find that verbal abuse is a great motivator among peers.

So my little bro challenged me to a P90X-off. Basically we will do it at the same time and see who gets in better shape.

I just may get my sexy back on while you are working on yours.

Did you ever hear about NAU judo?

Update motherfucker. This log is turning into another steaming pile and you swore that wasn't going to happen again.

Actually I think we can already label this a fail since you've only done 2 jogs since it's conception.

R.I.P. Bubbles.

Hmm. We have an advantage here: S&Pers who know Bubbles live and in person.

So: will berating BB for his lack of updates (lack of training?) actually help motivate him, or is he in a bad spot right now and vulernable to breaking down and crying if abused online?

So: will berating BB for his lack of updates (lack of training?) actually help motivate him, or is he in a bad spot right now and vulernable to breaking down and crying if abused online?

If it's the latter, then he is a pussy anyway and need not apply for manhood.

This log is getting pwned. Bubbles, get in here and defend yourself!

If he is in a bad place training will help him, and if our words anger him so much the better. He will turn green and jacked and make us eat all of our words. He needs his anger to be healthy.

Hey Bubbles,

Started P90X today. You should do a workout too :0)

fatrob.jpg
Congratulations. Have you decided on a name yet?

Thanks for all the harassment gents. I had no idea there was any action in here at all. You guys are swell. Not ready to hand in my man-card yet.

Today:

20 minute run on the treadmill.

Tomorrow I finally put the hooks in on my squat beams and will try them out with actual squatting.

Back