Your body weight and how much can you bench?

Currently 5'10 175lbs. Personal best is 385 but probably maxing around 300 right now. Been trying to lean out and get more balanced.

165. Current max 330. Best at this bodyweight is 335 ( before corona.) My goal is to get back to 335 and then 340.
53 years old. Drug free. ( No trt or hgh either.)

Yes, that would implied by the “drug free.”
Actually a lot the over 50's dont consider trt or hgh as drugs per se.
Thats why I mentioned it. Its hard to explain but the mentality from my age group is that it perfectly ok to use. They actually get offended when I say Im not on trt or even hgh. The same guys will blast somebody on tren or dianabol.
I am used to adding the no trt thing because of that.

Actually a lot the over 50's dont consider trt or hgh as drugs per se.
Thats why I mentioned it. Its hard to explain but the mentality from my age group is that it perfectly ok to use. They actually get offended when I say Im not on trt or even hgh. The same guys will blast somebody on tren or dianabol.
I am used to adding the no trt thing because of that.
Using TRT to address low test is very different from trt for recreational purposes.

Those people are just wrong and uninformed.

It is. It just makes you not drug free.
Its weird. I get a lot of hate from the people in the 50 plus community that are on TRT. They say Im the one not informed. They things like, " you wouldnt say something to a diabetic who needs insulin. We need the TRT just like they need insulin." Stuff like that.

Im really not opposed to using it. If I needed it i would use it.
I guess I would be better off just saying "drug free" without the disclaimer.

in about 4-6 weeks I will be working with a doc on research to boost test naturally without taking test.

Personal Best: I benched 275 at a body weight of fat.

157kg at 122kg BW

That's 346lbs at 268lbs BW in your freedom units. I've never one repped tho, tried 140 on the bar today which is the highest I've ever put on and it moved easy enough. I'm not used to the feeling of the weight on the way down, felt like it was too heavy but then on the way up was moderate to hard no problem. I'm kinda interested to start trying for heavy singles but seeing as I'm in a home gym with no coaching it's probably a fools errand.
Damn man you big.

Back