International 13 US Servicemen and at least 90 Afghani Citizens Killed by ISIS Bomb at Kabul Airport

We're set to leave thousands behind. Bragging about how fast we were able to evac people is besides the point. It was a bungled unorganized mess, and moving forward we're looking at hostage situations over there and possible terrorist threats over here.

Yeah thats a concern. Half the afghans we let in had no paperwork! ISIS who knows?. Many will be dead beats or unable to be more than a dishwasher in new home and raise resentful children. Should closely watched.

Well shit, I guess that means our team failed there.

You really should knock it off with the "we're deserting people" nonsense, especially when you discount and pretend it doesn't matter that we've successfully evacuated the country in incredible numbers when nobody in their wildest dreams thought it would go anywhere near as well as it did. Previous administrations kept us there for at least the last decade for no other reason than they didn't want the horrible optics politically.

Praise our military and the way we exceeded expectations in leaving. People calling this a disaster or a failure are just political hacks.
Well yea with the troops gone now leaving behind thousands of Americans and allied Afghans that is a failure…

We can't tell because you post these tiny pictures.
JC. You probably have a VHS player with the clock flashing.
hm, big ass pic on my end.
20210410_090854-jpg.876867

sounds like you are pc challenged

This is beyond pathetic "please don't hurt us and create a diverse country... pleeaase..."

Thought it was babylon bee at first

I wonder if the Kabul airport will have commercial airplanes again it has had it the last 10 years I doubt any airlines want to do business there now

It did. Far better than anyone predicted. You sound disappointed honestly.

Yes, I am disappointed we left service dogs to be tortured and killed. I’m disappointed in our governments complete ineptitude. I’m disappointed that I don’t see our country ever being united in my lifetime.

Most of all, I’m disappointed that Americans can’t come together due to our tribal nature and desire for their side to be right. It makes us very easy to control. It is very sad.

Yes, I am disappointed we left service dogs to be tortured and killed. I’m disappointed in our governments complete ineptitude. I’m disappointed that I don’t see our country ever being united in my lifetime.

Most of all, I’m disappointed that Americans can’t come together due to our tribal nature and desire for their side to be right. It makes us very easy to control. It is very sad.
Don't feed.

Well yea with the troops gone now leaving behind thousands of Americans and allied Afghans that is a failure…
Success looks like that to people who are looking to exploit situations because orange man got curbstomped by corpse man.

Just enjoy the miracle we pulled off and that we're out of the forever war, and mostly stop pretending you give a shit about Afghanistan.

Have you even verified that this happened?

Success looks like that to people who are looking to exploit situations because orange man got curbstomped by corpse man.

Just enjoy the miracle we pulled off and that we're out of the forever war, and mostly stop pretending you give a shit about Afghanistan.
Not a miracle you partisan hack it’s a shit show why did you talk about trump ? Lol .. to bad you don’t actually care about Americans and ally afghans ..

Reeee but errr he beat orange man

Not a miracle you partisan hack it’s a shit show why did you talk about trump ? Lol .. to bad you don’t actually care about Americans and ally afghans ..

Reeee but errr he beat orange man

Definitely not a shit show, Definitely went better than anyone predicted. Armchair quarterbacking is fun though I guess.

What would have been success in your eyes? Other than Biden enraging you because he's the one that had the actual cajones to leave the forever war you hated...until he did it.

The gov we made was worse than taliban. Proof is taliban won hearts and minds they didnt and built palaces in Dubai. Not sure we need those kind of "allies" bunch of grifters and opportunists. Should fit in in modern USA though.

Definitely not a shit show, Definitely went better than anyone predicted. Armchair quarterbacking is fun though I guess.
Hahaha ok troll better than anyone predicted ?
But China is going to love buying are left over equipment worth billions and reverse engineer all that.

Back