International 13 US Servicemen and at least 90 Afghani Citizens Killed by ISIS Bomb at Kabul Airport

Hahaha ok troll better than anyone predicted ?
But China is going to love buying are left over equipment worth billions and reverse engineer all that.
HILARIOUS...as you put forward no examples of anyone in their wildest dreams predicting 122k evacuated with only 14 US casualties or anything close to those levels of stability. We'd have been gone 15 years ago if anyone believed we'd be seeing those numbers...

You're complaining because of who's in charge.

Stfu about equipment being left behind...good god. You would bitch and scream "disaster" no matter what happened.

Reactions: PEB
Yeah thats a concern. Half the afghans we let in had no paperwork! ISIS who knows?. Many will be dead beats or unable to be more than a dishwasher in new home and raise resentful children. Should closely watched.
They come from a culture that supports pedophilia. I'm all for protecting women and children, but this is not good.

The gov we made was worse than taliban. Proof is taliban won hearts and minds. Not sure we need those kind of "allies" bunch of grifters and opportunists. Should fit in in modern USA though.
Yea let me know when the Kabul airport gets commercial flights again because of all the hearts they won over the world

Yea let me know when the Kabul airport gets commercial flights again because of all the hearts they won over the world
Case in point, you're complaining about the lack of future commercial flights to Kabul...

<36>

For the Marine Corps, the deceased are:
- Marine Corps Sgt. Nicole L. Gee, 23, of Sacramento, California
RIP. Condolences to their families and friends.

I sincerely hope the rest of the troops make back safely.

1f614.png

USA embarrassed itself on the way out but not the way you think.

a) soldiers panicking and shooting at the crowd killing most victims in bomb attack
b) Drone attacks killing civilians, SIV Civiians.
c) US media outlets/progandists just repeated Joe's statement that the targets were IS without question it or lives of families killed.
d) And overall orwellian War is peace and we should stay to bomb things. Bolton and a whole lineup of people that made this mess got large airtime on supposedly liberal networks.

The empire's face was ugly until the very end.

Why do you keep on saying this? It's demonstrably false.

Because he, and others like him, see the U.S. soldiers being slaughtered as an opportunity rather than the tragedy it really it. We've seen him eagerly stand on the graves of dead black people as long as it's one of the "good ones" that he can exploit. We've seen that out of him for some time. Now, he'll gladly stand on the graves of these soldiers and try to spin it as a net positive, simply because of his political bias and desire to shield Biden from criticism. That's the only real value that their murder has for him though, so he'll soon move on.

That is ridiculous. The liberal media doing all it can to bury this story is disgusting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/how-biden-could-have-avoided-catastrophe-in-afghanistan-report

Oh, let me guess, "muh Fox News". Well here is Obama's own men saying it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...oreign-policy-team-failed-america/8145997002/

Now for gods sake please stop embarrassing yourself.
Lol. Asks for predictions of a better outcome, gets two links to after the fact articles saying "here's what you should have done in retrospect".

This was fun Bob. Hot takes from 10 days ago and 4 days ago aren't exactly gonna get you out of this one.

She's using her child's death to draw attention to the fact Biden stole the election. Yikes is right.

Yeah . . . um, I don't really think that was the main point of her comments . . . .

Back