Economy 22 Studies Agree Medicare for All Would Save Money

Wait! Is one of the ultra-rich leftists passing out money? I want money. It's KONG-D'SNT-TAP? Can I have some money, Mr. KONG-D'SNT-TAP? Thanks in advance.

Send me a few grand. You're always talking about how successful you are and I'm a working stiff. I deserve some of your money.

I would gladly pay more in taxes so every family in America has coverage. I hope it happens in fact and I will be voting for the person who offers it.

I would gladly pay more in taxes so every family in America has coverage. I hope it happens in fact and I will be voting for the person who offers it.

I stand in solidarity with you in this. I will gladly pay more so that all people can enjoy a basic level of human dignity. I am my brothers keeper.

Are you talking health insurance or World Health Organisation statistics?
We have a 2 tier system for health cover (public and private, both heavily regulated), but if for some reason you don't like money you could always just find a private doctor and pay for their services entirely without insurance.
Maximum permitted excesses under private insurance however are limited to $750 (AUD) for singles and $1500 for families (it was increased last year). Although that's only usually available on private insurance where you're just trying to minimise your premiums because you're not utilising it.
The World Health Organisation statistics on OOP are based on the percentage of overall health spending in the country covered by out of pocket expenses, so it's pretty meaningless without actually comparing the amount spent. OOP is something like 18-19% of our overall health spending, but then our total health expenditure is @$7485 (AUD) per capita, compared to the latest US figures of @$10224 (USD, which equates to $15462 AUD). So the fact that in the US OOP spending is "only" @11% of health expenditure has to be looked at in the context of you spending more than twice as much overall per capita.

I was wondering what the Australian government caps OOP maximum at for health insurance (if at all).

As I said, Switzerland has some of the highest OOP spending for UHC countries, and the max for an individual policy is about 715 USD (vs the US OOP max of 8200 USD).

What about Medicare. Which is enormous and run efficiently and has low overhead.

The government runs things very well. Right wingers are liars, fakes, and believe in hollow talking points (muh small government)
You guys had your turn with Obama, guy was JUST in office before trump, next time your team is in, make sure they don’t blow it.

I’m a fan is M4A, and I’ll just have to wait it out I’m giving trump his shot at solving the problem, it’s his turn. Bernie can get his turn when trump is done.

You guys had your turn with Obama, guy was JUST in office before trump, next time your team is in, make sure they don’t blow it.

I’m a fan is M4A, and I’ll just have to wait it out I’m giving trump his shot at solving the problem, it’s his turn. Bernie can get his turn when trump is done.

Your giving Trump time to work out M4A?

Learn to read

You said this--

If you have a better plan then let's hear it.

The current system is broken. If you can't agree to that then you are just trolling.

Hate to be a broken record but 30 million people without healthcare and 50 million with little healthcare in the richest country to ever be.

How about something like Switzerland? Everyone has to buy private insurance, which has a modest deductible and low (compared to the US) OOP maximum?

I stand in solidarity with you in this. I will gladly pay more so that all people can enjoy a basic level of human dignity. I am my brothers keeper.

Yes no family should have to raise money at a local towns VFW or some online GoFund me page because their kid is sick or the mother had a bad accident.

I’m all about paying more for this. Like I said I’ll vote for it

Not broken for a large majority. Own up to that.

Own up to your own failures and better your own life. Dont expect me or others to do it for you.
This is an all time stupid opinion.

Over 20% of the country already has medicare/medicaid.

I'm not sorry but you are a fucking idiot.

How about something like Switzerland? Everyone has to buy private insurance, which has a modest deductible and low (compared to the US) OOP maximum?
You mean force everyone to buy insurance like the Affordable Care Act.

Yes no family should have to raise money at a local towns VFW or some online GoFund me page because their kid is sick or the mother had a bad accident.

I’m all about paying more for this. Like I said I’ll vote for it
According to rap-tard, you are a failure if your insurance doesn't cover.

Not broken for a large majority. Own up to that.

Own up to your own failures and better your own life. Dont expect me or others to do it for you.
Yep, people who get cancer and lose their jobs are massive failures. They should just do better in their own life. They deserve their bankruptcy.

Yep, people who get cancer and lose their jobs are massive failures. They should just do better in their own life. They deserve their bankruptcy.
People actually think this way.

I've been saying this for years now.

Yeah, the mandate would have been great policy if the ACA set OOP max a fraction of what it did.
So forcing people to pay for insurance that they can't afford is a better system? The same system that left 30 million with no insurance and 50 million with little insurance.

Back