Always Be Ready: An Urban Guide To Legal Weapons Use Episode 1

Been in sport martial arts for 29 years and a you think an actor shooting at targets should make me impressed by you?

I'll pass thanks.
Sport martial arts is a fucking joke. Unless you are swinging to inflict damage it's just taptap patty cake bullshit.

Now go back to shitting your pants like Steven Segal when he sparred Gene LaBell, I'll take training with firearms over some bullshit basement dungeon "martial art" that makes Kenpo look legit.

Sport martial arts is a fucking joke. Unless you are swinging to inflict damage it's just taptap patty cake bullshit.

Now go back to shitting your pants like Steven Segal when he sparred Gene LaBell, I'll take training with firearms over some bullshit basement dungeon "martial art" that makes Kenpo look legit.

Looks like it's good fun but far less skill that shuriken, improvised weapon training, Bo/Kane staff, knife fighting. Ultimate the bullet goes where you point it.

You seem to have ignored what I said anyway. This is intended for people without access to a quick fix like a gun. Legal carry weapons with no strings.

Pretty sure carrying a shuriken around is illegal in most states...

Pretty sure carrying a shuriken around is illegal in most states...

WELL YOU WOULDNT BE WOULD YOU!!

ITS THE SKILL YOUD DEVELOP FROM THE TRAINING THAT WOULD CROSS OVER.

I thought you were 'military and police'. Improvised weapons should be your thing (if you are).

You can't even keep straight who you are talking to on an online forum with people's usernames and avatars how can we expect you to know shit about actual fighting..

You can't even keep straight who you are talking to on an online forum with people's usernames and avatars how can we expect you to know shit about actual fighting..

Not fighting it's self defence

Dude dont even try the fucking 'proof' thing with him.

You tried it with me and I put pictures on here of myself after a kidnap/ransom/hostage job in Somalia, and of me in Iraq and Afghanistan then you went quiet as a fucking mouse.

Wind your fucking neck in you cowboy cunt.

Dude dont even try the fucking 'proof' thing with him.

You tried it with me and I put pictures on here of myself after a kidnap/ransom/hostage job in Somalia, and of me in Iraq and Afghanistan then you went quiet as a fucking mouse.

Wind your fucking neck in you cowboy cunt.

I didn't go quiet at all. I did what anyone would do and questioned them. The burden of proof is with you.

You just assume if you claim ex military then people should roll over and believe you. Even if it were to be true then why would that make you an authority on anything other than basic army drills and discipline. Weapons use can be trained by civilians to equally as high a level of not much much more

You just assume if you claim ex military then people should roll over and believe you. Even if it were to be true then why would that make you an authority on anything other than basic army drills and discipline.

There is a thing called the army that you can join to get training sometimes

I just thought it was hilarious you were telling an mil/leo that he can join the army to get training "sometimes".

Also that guns don't involve much skill, hilariously incorrect.

Weapons use can be trained by civilians to equally as high a level of not much much more

Correct, but has nothing to do with anyone's post itt.

Ultimate the bullet goes where you point it.

Obviously, but did you maintain sight alignment and form through the shot so that the bullet went where you wanted it to go. Have you ever used firearms?

"Ultimate" the shuriken goes where you throw it. It's not difficult to throw things. Hitting your intended target, adding movement, etc is what is difficult and that goes for firearms as well.

WELL YOU WOULDNT BE WOULD YOU!!

ITS THE SKILL YOUD DEVELOP FROM THE TRAINING THAT WOULD CROSS OVER.

What improvised "weapons" would cross over from shuriken training?

Btw feel free at any time to start posting a video that shows something skillful and relevant to real life.

I didn't go quiet at all. I did what anyone would do and questioned them. The burden of proof is with you.

You just assume if you claim ex military then people should roll over and believe you. Even if it were to be true then why would that make you an authority on anything other than basic army drills and discipline. Weapons use can be trained by civilians to equally as high a level of not much much more

Yes you did i showed proof then asked u in a other 3 posts for a response and you ignored them. Youre a fucking clown mate and clearly have no clue about any type of physical conflict- whether it is in a ring or on a street or battlefield.

What improvised "weapons" would cross over from shuriken training?

Large nails and screws, flat stones, anything hard and aerodynamic.

Improvisation is more important than preparation when defending yourself.

I've trained plenty with draw, firearm stance and dynamic shooting training. Look at Kami yama, mountainous ninja firearm training etc for the sort of civilian training available. To be honest it isn't as much skill to learn as real weapons so I hadn't felt the need to invest in it fully

Yes you did i showed proof then asked u in a other 3 posts for a response and you ignored them. Youre a fucking clown mate and clearly have no clue about any type of physical conflict- whether it is in a ring or on a street or battlefield.

LOL ! 'battlefield'

Alright GI blow, good one

Look at Kami yama, mountainous ninja firearm training
raw

giphy.gif

Fyi, this forum doesn't get much posting and those of us who come here treat each other with respect.

I came in with nothing but respect and had nothing but weak arguments against my points.

I'm not going to bite my tongue just because you think I should

Back