Social And the hits just keep on coming........

Yes, you're right, it was a brilliant comparison that only you and the heavily medicated guy can see the brilliance of. Me pointing out that TS is doing exactly what he called the guy a POS for doing is easily shut down with "oh yeah, well you don't stick up for serial killers and rapists".

<mma2>

Now put your mask back on, bitch.

Put a shirt and shoes on cuck ass pussy.

Schadenfreude beats the hell out of dedicating an entire sentence to describing the emotion. Sorry dude, while not exactly an everyday word, it's far from unheard of.
It really isn’t unheard of. But now his shitty posts and beliefs make more sense to me.

Apparently they also believe schaudenfreude is an offensive word. lol
they don’t think it’s offensive. They just don’t know what it means, apparently. This is likely owing to the fact that it is both not an American expression and also appears in vanishingly few coloring books

TS is a shit bag but it seems the dude who died is also a shit bag. A shit bag calling a shit bag a shit bag. That's Sherdog for you.

for, against... indifferent... people die. You're responsible for yourself and your thoughts not others.

I am celebrating the death of a guy that celebrated deaths. By playing the very song he played to do it. I think he'd approve.
Should play that at his funeral.
He probably goes to heaven cause jesus wanted him to mock aids victims.
Tbf in this case it's hard not to see it as justified.
Mocked and celebrated when people died of AIDS.

Good riddance.

The dude in this story was some vitriolic pastor and 'shock jock', that was the US Government (and "liberal media") itself. It was a really big mistake, treating citizens like subhumans in no small way ended up galvanizing and supercharging gay rights into a virtually unstoppable movement. Good Job.

<{Heymansnicker}>

These guys missed the memo that you are supposed to bag on the vaccine for your bottom line, but you still go secretly get your shots so you don't die looking like an idiot. The fox hosts have it figured out.

And when you pass away I'll be sure to remind everyone how you celebrated people dying from Covid as we dance all over your grave.

But then again Im not a debased sociopath so I probably won't do that.
If it helps you feel better, when I am dead you can tap dance on my corpse or do anything you want with it, really. I don't think I'll have much use for it. I'm hoping I make a nice centerpiece at the after-party following my demise but after that, it's whatever.

If it helps you feel better, when I am dead you can tap dance on my corpse or do anything you want with it, really. I don't think I'll have much use for it. I'm hoping I make a nice centerpiece at the after-party following my demise but after that, it's whatever.

No loved ones? How might they feel to see me dancing on your corpse?

The dude in this story was some vitriolic pastor and 'shock jock', that was the US Government (and "liberal media") itself. It was a really big mistake, treating citizens like subhumans in no small way ended up galvanizing and supercharging gay rights into a virtually unstoppable movement. Good Job.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Have you noticed the high correlation between anti-vax doctors and HIV denialist doctors?

No loved ones? How might they feel to see me dancing on your corpse?
Do you know the difference between an Irish wedding and and Irish wake?

There's one less drunk.

Edit: and lighten up, Francis. The point of the post was the joke, "I won't have much use for it."

A person's body is a vessel. A dead body is a rotting vessel--what value is there in it? Edit: except for study, obv.

A person's body is a vessel. A dead body is a rotting vessel--what value is there in it? Edit: except for study, obv.

Dancing on someone's grave is a figure of speech. Were not talking about literally moonwalking over corpses.

Back