Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are talking nonsense.
This forum sometimes is nonsense for sure.
Like a lot of your posts and you are thinking that I'm talking nonsense.
Let it bee, forums are kinder Gardens NOTHING more. :p

. Old Wlad could still put anyone in the ground if he lands on them, because as everyone knows (except you apparently) power is the last thing to go.

Expect small little thing that you need to land properly.

Expect your opinions of course. For sure.

Usyk in ams was point fighter, btw to properly hit him was far more difficult task than to hit pro boxer Usyk's version.
While at CW he had 75% stoppages ratio and all 4 CW boxers he was not able to finish were perviously undefeated as pro boxers, 3 from these were then current and actual champions with belts, 4 th was Hunter.

Most likely. If HW boxer touted as elite can't finish 40 y.o unlce in 238 lbs Arreola, this is very good measure stick.
Nor Ruiz nor A.J were not able to finish Parker.
Casual A.J problem if opponent isn't enough old.

I don't think that Usyk is KO / TKO artist.
I think that he hits less hard if we are talking about 1 power punch pure physical power than Durodola, Dorticos, Makabu, Gassiev, Briedis, Bellew etc boxers.

Hey you brought up Nistor who is renowned for his power even as an ammie point fighter. Usyk as a pro is sitting down on his shots but I very much doubt his power carries up to HW.

Ruiz looked like shit against Arreola, but he had the best night of his career vs AJ. AJ didn't finish Parker because Parker was in defensive mode all night, plus Parker has a great chin.
So you are saying AJ doesn't have power? LOL
ok I've had enough of you now. It's clear you are totally biased.

If you don't think Usyk is a KO artist then why are you trying to convince me that Usyk will KO AJ if he gases? Make up your mind.

Expect small little thing that you need to land properly.

Expect your opinions of course. For sure.

So you are trying to say that Wlad didn't land properly on AJ? This is a prime example of your nonsense.

Joshua walks through Usyk and KO’s him within 6 rounds.
It’s a complete mismatch and anyone who has actually watched Usyk fight knows this. Come on guys.

So you are saying AJ doesn't have power? LOL
ok I've had enough of you now. It's clear you are totally biased.
Where I had posted directly that he does not have power?
He simply does have more power when is isn't tested in US and does fights in backyard.

Usyk as a pro is sitting down on his shots but I very much doubt his power carries up to HW.
He isn't sitting down on his shots enough as a pro for sure.

While nope, now mode to claim that he is not able to punch is fact that he was not able to KO Chisora.
Sorry, you are delusional. Fury and Whyte in their first fights vs Chisora too were not able to finish Chisora, fights had went all scheduled distance.

If you don't think Usyk is a KO artist then why are you trying to convince me that Usyk will KO AJ if he gases? Make up your mind.

Make up you own mind and get how biased, hypocrite british boxing fan you are.

So you are trying to say that Wlad didn't land properly on AJ? This is a prime example of your nonsense.

Of course he didn't had landed properly.

To serve british boxing fans Eddie had booked 41 y.o ring rusty Wlad to prove how better british boxing and boxers are than old Wlad.

I will respect your home town boxers only when they will not compete in their backyards as A side lads.

Last edited:
Joshua walks through Usyk and KO’s him within 6 rounds.
It’s a complete mismatch and anyone who has actually watched Usyk fight knows this. Come on guys.

Of course JuiceShua must finish Usyk easily.
He is elite HW boxer, nice looking very large bodybuilder from U.K and he is with Eddie and Al.

Will see, I think he should finish " puny cruiserweight " in 1 round.

However sound comments in forums and YT I had saw before fights vs Ruiz, Parker.

Nothing wrong, will see how will perform Juice Shua in his backyard vs over the hill " puny CW " boxer.

Of course JuiceShua must finish Usyk easily.
He is elite HW boxer, nice looking very large bodybuilder from U.K and he is with Eddie and Al.

Will see, I think he should finish " puny cruiserweight " in 1 round.

However sound comments in forums and YT I had saw before fights vs Ruiz, Parker.

Nothing wrong, will see how will perform Juice Shua in his backyard vs over the hill " puny CW " boxer.
The fuck is this "JuiceShua" shit? Lmao

Where I had posted directly that he does not have power?
He simply does have more power when is isn't tested in US and does fights in backyard.

Because you said this
SandisLL said:
Casual A.J problem if opponent isn't enough old
i.e. AJ can only KO old fighters.

SandisLL said:
While nope, now mode to claim that he is not able to punch is fact that he was not able to KO Chisora.
Sorry, you are delusional. Fury and Whyte in their first fights vs Chisora too were not able to finish Chisora, fights had went all scheduled distance.
Very selective with your words because last time Whyte and Fury fought Chisora they stopped him as you well know. Usyk outclassed Chisora but never looked close to finishing him. You are the delusional one.

SandisLL said:
Make up you own mind and get how biased, hypocrite british boxing fan you are.
Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a hypocrite lol hypocrite americans, and hypocrite brits. Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror first?

SandisLL said:
Of course he didn't had landed properly.
Rewatch the fight, he landed perfectly on Joshua.

SandisLL said:
To serve british boxing fans Eddie had booked 41 y.o ring rusty Wlad to prove how better british boxing and boxers are than old Wlad.
So because Wlad was old he lost his power? Joshua took Wlads power who was known as one of histories hardest hitters. That's a fact no matter how you try to spin. Usky is not knocking out AJ.

SandisLL said:
I will respect your home town boxers only when they will not compete in their backyards on A side lads.
What are you on about?? You made a stupid claim that Usyk is going to stop AJ when he gases. All this other shit is just you trying to deflect from that.

Tell you what, since you think that Usyk is going to KO AJ, why not put a big bet on it and then post it here, if you have the balls?

Very selective with your words because last time Whyte and Fury fought Chisora they stopped him as you well know.
You had posted only about 2 nd their fight.

First fights vs Chisora they both had won on points.
Usyk outclassed Chisora but never looked close to finishing him. You are the delusional one.

I'm happy that selfish and delusional hole called U.K had left E.U/ EEZ with all their inhabitants like you.

You had posted only about 2 nd their fight.

First fights vs Chisora they both had won on points.

I'm happy that selfish and delusional hole called U.K had left E.U/ EEZ with all their inhabitants like you.
Yeah and second fight they stopped Chisora. Usyk couldn't put a dent on him.
You need to check your bias. I've actually stuck up for you in the past but it's clear you have a weird problem with British and American fighters.

In second fight.
So exactly you do have bias far more than I.

Btw I didn't had posted comments in forums when fights like Usyk vs Bellew had happened, I recently had read up comments about this from some forums, fight predictions, comments etc alike things.
Even before this fight some bias vs Usyk had been here and in other forums and a lot.

Then I had get how deep is bias cos boxers origin, I don't mean here only these Usyk and Loma or Klits, not at all.

Boxers origin is main ground base to judge them for a lot of posters. Regardless what happens in the ring.
There is not talk about only 4 or more boxers.

In second fight.
So exactly you do have bias far more than I.
No I'm not biased it's called logic. When did Usyk fight Chisora, before or after he got stopped twice? Was Usyk facing a highly durable Chisora in his prime or a worn out journey man in the twilight of his career? So yeah what happened to him more recently is more valid for comparison.

Just make one decent argument as to why Usyk will be able to knock out AJ as you have claimed.

You need to check your bias. I've actually stuck up for you in the past but it's clear you have a weird problem with British and American fighters.
You have to be fair here. Usyk running like speedy gonzalez the first rounds and certainly didnt like delboys shots. But in the later rounds (a gassed chisora though) he had him wobled. He could have gone for the finish but he choose not too take the risk.

Usyk isnt a pillow fisted fighter.

Aj gets it done though.

Just make one decent argument as to why Usyk will be able to knock out AJ as you have claimed.
Refresh memory: majority of ppl had assumed that obese lazy late replacement in Ruiz will be for him easy night in the office before first fight vs Ruiz.
Then before 2 nd fight bunches with A.J fans had predicted A.J win vs Ruiz via stoppage.
Bunch with ppl had predicted that Bellew will finish Usyk's then prime version.
A.J will KO Parker.
A.J will KO Takam ( thanks, british stoppage for Takam ).

Was Usyk facing a highly durable Chisora in his prime or a worn out journey man in the twilight of his career?
Looks that he had faced more fresh, younger Chisora version rather than Parker who is larger, younger than Usyk.
Chisora is durable and not much worse than Whyte.
I actually had scored 1 st his fight vs Whyte for Chisora and Chisora fight vs Helenius for Chisora.

I will remind you that fighters greatness sometimes comes from rematch clauses, Whyte had been sparked by small for him old uncle in wreck from Povetkin.
Is he so much better than Chisora? I don't see this.

If to talk about " Finish Chisora " nor Fury nor Whyte were capable to finish Chisora in their first fights vs Chisora.
Fastest finish Chisora had ever get was from " bulked up " puny " cruiserweight " in Haye ~217 lber then in good shape. 5 th round stoppage?
Haye in good shape for sure had more 1 punch power than almost 41 y.o shadow from Uncle Povetkin who had sparked 252 lbs Whyte out cold with 1 punch. Ofc he looks that did had more 1 punch effectivity than Parker and Usyk.

Ruiz was not able to finish in distance 40 y.o 238 lbs uncle Arreola.
Parker, being fresh and approx 240 lber was not able to finish Chisora in distance, he even performed vs Chisora considerably worse than Usyk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back