Media Arman Tsarukyan roasts Michael Chandler: "You could've lost 4 exciting fights" while waiting for McGregor

Chandler has already made a pitiful fool of himself. Dude literally halted his enter career for years in desperate pursuit of another man.
the man's reaching 40, he's not gonna win a title ever again, i don't think its a terrible idea to wait out for a big payday and call it quits.

meh, i don't blame him...i think he has a lot talent that he's squandering but at the same time, i don't see him getting into the title picture and the cte tax ain't worth it to just be a middle man in the rankings.
Chandler ain’t got much gas left in the game, he’ll fight Connie and probably 1 maybe 2 fights after that.

Just time for all the financial Sherdog advisers to stfu

You actually have no idea what Chandler will make. The "red panty" night is a myth. Cowboy Cerrone made $300K for the Conor fight.

Cowboy didn't bother to negotiate pay while Porier did and cashed in big time.

Chandler has been pretty clear he's pursuing the McGregor fight for the paycheck. Same for Oliveira, Masvidal, and everyone else shamelessly begging to fight Conor.

Cowboy didn't bother to negotiate pay while Porier did and cashed in big time.

Chandler has been pretty clear he's pursuing the McGregor fight for the paycheck. Same for Oliveira, Masvidal, and everyone else shamelessly begging to fight Conor.
It's not about a fighter's willingness to negotiate, it's about leverage. Chandler has none.

all things considered, Chandler is getting red panty night, Arman isn't. <Fedor23>

Burn of the year candidate and probably winner.

all things considered, Chandler is getting red panty night, Arman isn't. <Fedor23>

Well yeah, you're never going to see McGregor fight anyone still in their 20's at this point. Maybe Paddy Pimblett lol.

Well yeah, you're never going to see McGregor fight anyone still in their 20's at this point. Maybe Paddy Pimblett lol.
I would be entertained

the man's reaching 40, he's not gonna win a title ever again, i don't think its a terrible idea to wait out for a big payday and call it quits.

Also if he wins easily which he probably will hes going to try to parlay that into a title shot. Not saying it'll work but he will try.

You actually have no idea what Chandler will make. The "red panty" night is a myth. Cowboy Cerrone made $300K for the Conor fight.
If a fighter headlines a PPV card, let alone a Conor card, and does not get PPV points he is a total idiot, him and his management, Chandler probably got a sweet deal joining the UFC, and by the way he fights, i dont have proof of it but my guess is that HE will get PPV points, whenever he headlines.

Yeah, I agree 100%.

Being a fan of this sport, you gotta be active. I dont give a rats ass about his explanation as to why he waited because it's never confirmed. Being out of the spotlight, while remembering him having losses, albeit exciting, could confirm his lack of being one of the greats.

That's pretty funny. But Chandler is a beast. He puts on very entertaining fights. And he seems like an awesome father. So I can never disrespect the man.

Back