International Australia to use facial recognition and geo-location to enforce Covid quarantines

No shit covid ain't going away even with a vaccine. I've only said that melbourne and sydney have given up on staying at zero about a half dozen times.

They're all muh freedoms, muh economy without realizing these kind of measures are being put in place to retain peoples freedoms and their states economies.

I don't expect many to understand, hell I don't expect many to even attempt it. For the most part it's just them trying to justify their sense of superiority.

You sound fun.
Do you demand only doggy style to maintain distance and double masking before you get frisky too?

That's one sure way to get voted out of the office

At least Australia is taking this seriously. I wish we would do the same here in the USA. Instead we will just half ass things and it will go on forever

At least outside of Sky News it hasn't been made a partisan issue like the US. Bungling the vaccine roll out was simply incompetence rather than some partisan bias. Depending I guess on what you believe about Berejiklian taking vaccines from the Labor voting central coast for Sydney.
There's no real plan here in SA other than border quarantines until we reach 70% vaccination, which at our current rate will have made us the first to lock down our borders and the last to open them. Which sucks for Bordertown I guess, but the rest of the state will shrug.

I can't believe that anyone votes for Liberal party. This serving their electorates while fucking over the people they're supposed to represents epitomizes how little fucks they give about governing the people over retaining their power.

You sound fun.
Do you demand only doggy style to maintain distance and double masking before you get frisky too?

Your mother can just as easily answer these questions as me and she has a mild obligation to at least maintain the pretense of you not being a retard that should be neutered rather than responded to like an adult in civil conversation.

I can't believe that anyone votes for Liberal party. This serving their electorates while fucking over the people they're supposed to represents epitomizes how little fucks they give about governing the people over retaining their power.

Berejiklian is no doubt entirely oriented around Sydney (although throwing in Newcastle and Wollongong as well for NSW governance of course). Barilaro too for that matter, which is amusing for a National.
Not sure I buy that they were targeting Labor voting areas to swipe vaccines for Sydney though, that'd be too stupid for words. Although I think the optics of it were what prompted ScoMo to have words.

Your mother can just as easily answer these questions as me and she has a mild obligation to at least maintain the pretense of you not being a retard that should be neutered rather than responded to like an adult in civil conversation.

Almost a funny response. Still wound up too tight though

Berejiklian is no doubt entirely oriented around Sydney. Barilaro too for that matter, which is amusing for a National.
Not sure I buy that they were targeting Labor voting areas to swipe vaccines for Sydney though, that'd be too stupid for words. Although I think the optics of it were what prompted ScoMo to have words.

I guess I agree but they have a history of doing like stuff in the past between the sports rorts and pork Barilaro so i wouldn't be surprised either way which is pretty bad.

Almost a funny response. Still wound up too tight though

Nah, I don't really care if a bunch of americans want to believe that we're some police state with a whole bunch of self serving justification of their superiority. I've been in the WR long enough to understand I'm not going to get a reasonable response disagreeing with these people.

I just made these posts for anyone with a general interest in why this draconion level shit isn't even getting a pushback. I think it's stupid myself but I understand why stupid shit like this is happening without it being a plot from globalist space reptiles.

Reactions: Isa
Nah, I don't really care if a bunch of americans want to believe that we're some police state with a whole bunch of self serving justification of their superiority. I've been in the WR long enough to understand I'm not going to get a reasonable response disagreeing with these people.

I just made these posts for anyone with a general interest in why this draconion level shit isn't even getting a pushback. I think it's stupid myself but I understand why stupid shit like this is happening without it being a plot from globalist space reptiles.

"I agree this shit is stupid and draconian, but I'm defending it because I think Americans are laughing at me"

It’s lame. Covid is dangerous, but not dangerous enough for this. It’s embarrassing for the species. Reboot please. Seriously, we need a reboot. The “ruling class” is becoming the biggest threat to itself.

Reactions: Ruv
Yawn.

Bit sick of Yanks pretending they know anything about what goes on in other countries.

So from someone in Australia I'll give you guys the lowdown on what's actually happening.

1. Lockdowns worked so well for our island country that we basically eliminated the virus for the most part.
2. This meant that we got no vaccines compared the the rest of the world when they started being produced because we didn't need them.
3. We also have a completely useless federal government without the ability to acquire vaccines or roll them out despite already having systems in place for vaccine rollouts we offer each year for flu shots.
4. This has resulted in us having some of the worst vaccination rates in the world.
5. Then Delta outbreaks have occurred in the two biggest states that haven't been able to be controlled.
6. The rest of the other states are putting in major border restrictions and getting real tough on entry because the vaccines are being reserved for the two states that have fucked up, they're not vaccinated and they don't have or want covid in their state.
7. People within covid free states don't give a flying fuck about imposing incredibly harsh restrictions on anyone entering the state because with piss poor vaccination rates they don't want lockdowns or covid to fuck their economy.
8. This is where your article comes in. SA has millions of people and practically 0 cases. They want to keep it that way for the time being.
9. This won't last very long. The two biggest states are finally going away from case numbers as the determining factor as to how strict the lockdowns are and are now talking a about how vaccination rates will be the determining factor to how strict lockdowns are.
10. This means numbers of covid will go up and eventually the other states will adopt the same inevitable policy.

Thats a lot of info and much appreciated. But im not sure how it changes anything the article is talking about? Admittedly I skimmed through it, though.

"I agree this shit is stupid and draconian, but I'm defending it because I think Americans are laughing at me"

Intellectually disabled people laughing at me because they don't have a fucking clue about the situation in my country isn't that big a deal mate.

Reactions: Isa
Thats a lot of info and much appreciated. But im not sure how it changes anything the article is talking about? Admittedly I skimmed through it, though.

The article doesn't really articulate that this is at best going to be applied to around .0001% of the population of a state to stop the remaining 99.9999% going into lockdown.

As Ruprecht said the state in question has had a total of two weeks of lockdown and he's worn a mask a total of once throughout this whole thing.

Please use friendly language. I'd hate to see the police raid your house because you were flaming on the internet.

Police raids are for Americans and drug importers. I grow my own.

Police raids are for Americans and drug importers. I grow my own.

Hey man, plenty wrong with the US. In fact, a shitload wrong and in many ways I'm sure you aussies are superior to us.

But mate, there is never a right time to defend your country when they cross them lines

Back