Bellator 155 - Carvalho vs Manhoef

I agree ez. Held was the one guy i am interested to see fight

Coenen + Carvalho + Khalidov (KSW next week) pays evens at Ladbrokes. Putting £250 on that.

I literally can't find a play that I want to make right now. I'm actually thinking about the under on Held/Jansen. Held is a finisher, and he's been close to finishing in the fights that have gone to decision.

I literally can't find a play that I want to make right now. I'm actually thinking about the under on Held/Jansen. Held is a finisher, and he's been close to finishing in the fights that have gone to decision.

I hear ya.. it's tough, tho. Jansen has NEVER been finished.

Maybe check out held NSC whenever that opens?

1.5u held -150

1.5u Curran -150

1u Coenen-dufresne u2.5 +100

0.5u carvalho & held-jansen o2.5 -102
0.5u carvalho & curran-georgi o2.5 -102
0.5u carvalho & TBD
0.5U carvalho & TBD

First run

I hear ya.. it's tough, tho. Jansen has NEVER been finished.

Maybe check out held NSC whenever that opens?

I was really hoping Held would be close to evens or the dog since he lost to Jansen. I'm 100% with you in that he's made drastic improvements.

I was really hoping Held would be close to evens or the dog since he lost to Jansen. I'm 100% with you in that he's made drastic improvements.

so was i.. there were two fights that i was eyeing for this bellator and next week's ufn 88 that i've been hoping would come out even $.. didn't get it with held.. still hoping we get it with the other one (you'll see me say "maxxed xxx" if it does lol)

I'm from Poland and I bet against Held. 150 on Jansen.

Got kind of a shitty price on Held (-175), but I still like him to get the job done. As mentioned, he just seems to be getting better every time out, rounding out his all around game, and I think this will look much different than their first fight. I don't think Jansen is just gonna be able to take him down and stifle him from on top like he did the first time. Held is gonna be a handful for him everywhere, imo.

What's your thinking? I bet Jansen at +135, but a lot of other people are on Held. I was thinking maybe hedging with Held by decision.
Some guy on polish forum wrote great post about Jansen and Held. Now Held is training in camp which... I don't wanna talk bad things but this Polish camp is one of the worst in PL :p many many fighters always has troubles with cardio. I don't know maybe too much steroids?
But ok Held has outstanding ground game. Outstanding. But his striking and wrestling? Naah, man. Those 2 things are his weakness. In the USA you train wrestling since you're little child in primary school. Here in Poland people don't wanna train and prefer to play soccer with 6 pack beer between half of the game. So wrestling is american's base. Held still has problems with cardio, striking and wrestling. He looked terrible with Brooks totally gas out. I see Jansen via dec or tko after Held's takedown attempt.
I betted Jansen +145.
I don't believe in Held but let's see.

walked into ladbrokes and dropped £1000 on coenen at 1/5 on some crackhead shit. price now 1/7 lol.

@RyuDave
Hehe thx

Props came up ... then vanished... think the Coenen ITD was a mistake line, tho

Carvalho DEC +1120. Maybe he takes a similar approach to the Schilling fight?

smashing coenen ITD, missed the +184 or whatever, got +162 and +147 so far, as much as i'm allowed

dufresne taking this on one week's notice... had a baby 5 months ago... already a notoriously bad gasser.. she's getting tapped

I know right....ez lookin so blue and important AF lol

Back