Bellator 260 June 11th Lima vs Amosov

Actually turning out to be a decent card.

I feel like Bellator management thinks they're feeding Crutchmer to Chokheli and not vise versa. But I'm always down to see a wrestler derail a euro hype train, continue the pattern from last weekend. That said, if he tries to do the same cute shit that he did vs. Lachinov he will wake up in a hospital.

Good fight for Taylor Johnson to get back on track. I think he's been super unfortunate. His 6th fight he drew a 21 fight veteran in the UFC contender series who is now 3-0 in the UFC. And his 8th fight he drew Johnny Eblen. Otherwise, he's actually a very good fighter, far better than his record suggests. And Lance Wright is a manageable challenge to get back in the win column. Personally, I would favor Johnson in most fights in this division unless he's up against like an Eblen, or maybe a Rosta or a Vanderford.

Yeah, I mean we are in late May and Koreshkov has already a fight booked for August, according to his manager. So, the fighters know way in advance but IDK why they keep it quiet for so long.
Same with the Levan Crutchmer bout. It got leaked 2 months ago to Georgian media, guessing someone from Levan’s camp, but they announce it today. Like why!?!?

Wonder what the fifth main card fight is gonna be. This main card is automatically better then last event as there are barely any bouts that will potentially be snoozers.

The prelims don't have big names but Gonzales and Crutchmer fights are gonna be fun and the rest are competitive.

Last edited:
You know, if by the end of the night on the 11th Polizzi and Johnson come through with wins I'll be happy, but I think it's really not helpful for the promotion to give guys with, really more than 5 fights, but especially 8 fights, these rebound fights. Feels a bit like money down the drain.

The two interesting fights will be the Gonzales vs. Claxton and Chokheli vs. Crutchmer fights. The main card looks boring except for the main even, that looks like a barnburner. I've got Amosov. I like Lima as a person as well so I won't be upset if he wins but I think Amosov takes it. Excited to see it go down, can't wait.

You know, if by the end of the night on the 11th Polizzi and Johnson come through with wins I'll be happy, but I think it's really not helpful for the promotion to give guys with, really more than 5 fights, but especially 8 fights, these rebound fights. Feels a bit like money down the drain.

The two interesting fights will be the Gonzales vs. Claxton and Chokheli vs. Crutchmer fights. The main card looks boring except for the main even, that looks like a barnburner. I've got Amosov. I like Lima as a person as well so I won't be upset if he wins but I think Amosov takes it. Excited to see it go down, can't wait.
Polizzi will not run through Trujillo that easily I promise you

Daley vs. Jackson might turn into Daley getting wrestlefucked but here's hoping Jackson has a fire lit under his ass since he needs a entertaining fight to cement a title shot and Daley always comes to bang.

Last edited:
Polizzi will not run through Trujillo that easily I promise you
Gustavo looks like he has power. Polizzi getting KOd would make the division interesting as that would create another interesting prospect. Yoel vs. Gustavo in a Cuban vs. Cuban KO artist bout, who doesn't like that? Put it in Miami and you have a full house.

How is Lima vs. Amosov a boring fight? Daley vs. Jackson might turn into Daley getting wrestlefucked but here's hoping Jackson has a fire lit under his ass since he needs a entertaining fight to cement a title shot and Daley always comes to bang.
There was a minor typo when I left out the T in "event" that reads "The main card looks boring except for the main event." And went on to discuss why I thought the main event was not boring.

Why on Earth would you open the main card with Jackson Vs Leminger? <KhabibBS>

Looking forward to the main event, solid co main. Not best card but its got a few fights on it. Surprised they didnt put Newell on the main card.

Kyle vs Levan is a good prelim fight.

Back