News Bellator 288 : Anderson vs. Nemkov 2 and Patricky vs. Nurmagomedov set for Nov. 18 in Chicago

I watched his LFA fight after Helloswhosthat's report and I agree with him. Rough around the edges, obvious athletic ability tho. Hope he gets a development bout against someone, not an obvious can crushing off course

I watched his LFA fight after Helloswhosthat's report and I agree with him. Rough around the edges, obvious athletic ability tho. Hope he gets a development bout against someone, not an obvious can crushing off course
These are the types of guys Bellator are gonna have to get. Young and raw with potential. Guys who have more hype are gonna go to or hold out for UFC.

Confirmed Tofiq is on the card, are we guessing it’s a squash bout since he is the backup or is he having someone in the rankings?

Confirmed Tofiq is on the card, are we guessing it’s a squash bout since he is the backup or is he having someone in the rankings?

How is the #3 guy fighting in less than a month and they haven’t announced it? And is there room for him on the main? What a mess.

How is the #3 guy fighting in less than a month and they haven’t announced it? And is there room for him on the main? What a mess.
He's fighting Jairo Pacheco /s But in real talks, maybe one of Patricky or Usman pulled out

Probably a squash, a Zach Zane type of fight. I doubt they'll risk him against anyone who can derail him or risk ihia participation in the LWGP.

He's fighting Jairo Pacheco /s But in real talks, maybe one of Patricky or Usman pulled out
This only makes sense if Usman is out. I doubt Usman would risk his undefeated record and titleshot against Tofiq. Outlaw did before and it didnt turn out good for him.

I’m not sure who it could be. Usman posted at AKA last night and Bellator posted a video of Patricky promoting the fight today. Either way it’s strange.

This only makes sense if Usman is out. I doubt Usman would risk his undefeated record and titleshot against Tofiq. Outlaw did before and it didnt turn out good for him.
Might be for an interim. Do the unification in the first GP bout. I've come to terms with the fact an interim belts are here to stay and are just a #1 contender certificate.

F390F514-E319-461C-B05B-A98EDBB68662.jpeg

Did this fight get announced and I missed it? Sorry this is actually for the Italy card next week

i had no idea he’s fighting. Haven’t seen anything on it. Probably a squash match but honestly not sure.

Good main card also I saw some tweets from Guys who work for Bellator that it might be a 16 man Grand Prix. Hope that Wilde is in it since he impressed me today.
That would be cool to have a bigger field

Back