News Bellator 288 : Anderson vs. Nemkov 2 and Patricky vs. Nurmagomedov set for Nov. 18 in Chicago

This card cant happen soon enough. Anderson v Nemkov should be fantastic (assuming Nemkov learned from the first fight) and will great to see Patricky defend his belt. AJd damn do I want to see some more Faraldo KO's. Guy is a human highlight reel.

I thought Weichel was fighting the other dude, but Timur is better anyway, at least this gets him straight in the mix.

I see they've found a 38 year old can crusher for Cauley for some reason.
Shit, these dudes all have a similar sounding Russian last name, I thought he was the same. Injust realized he a different dude. Weichel probably cant tell the difference, either; he is getting wrecked anyway.

Who should I look out for?
I’d say everyone marked here is a good prospect who could be a top 5-10 fighter in the future. At a talent starved 205 division Sullivan Cauley has potential to be the best LHW in the world at some point imo. Wrestler who has shown devastating speed and knockout power. Dude has serious skills and he’s only 26.
9C1D92E8-1E54-4B2C-A642-5D278D07CBFD.jpeg

Daniel James is motivated & he's no cream puff. He's definitely a live dog.
Fortune is someone with the worst Fight IQ i have Seen in MMA so James has a real chance to win

Daniel James is motivated & he's no cream puff. He's definitely a live dog.
It's really not an unbalanced match up at all and if Fortune comes in thinking it is he's going to have another thing coming. How James looks off the HGH remains to be seen though he looked good on it in ACA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back