Bellator new Signings thread

Also unless you are a marketable fighter for the UFC, usually meaning someone who is from America or England, you are gonna be put through the meatgrinder that is UFC 10-15 ranking range for BW and LW.

Like Gamrot vs. Arman was a perplexing booking since both should have fought people in the top 10, but no on in that range actually fights other then for money fights or a title shot

TBF they do frequently throw prospects in against each other. I don't think it's a nationality thing. If they thing they've got something like with Paddy, O Malley or Pereira they'll pick suitable fights.

Also, BW is the richest division. I think they can add a lot of depth without having to break the bank and make it their premier division.

This is the most Bellator signing in a while. I know Max is legit but the stigma of his UFC debut will follow him forever.

This is the most Bellator signing in a while. I know Max is legit but the stigma of his UFC debut will follow him forever.

Short notice and Against a guy who was very experienced. I like the signing tho

Short notice and Against a guy who was very experienced. I like the signing tho
Dont get me wrong, the dude was one of the best prospects when he debuted with the UFC, but they rushed him too fast, and he really collapsed under the pressure. That stigma of being the first and only to quit in the stool will haunt him for a while. Plus, you know how UFC fanboys will react if he ever succeeds in another organization.

Anyways, Rohskopf vs Lil Tokov, Gibbson Jr. or Gozali would be nice.

Forever and a day. He's a good signing though. The heart is a question but people forget the success he had in the 1st round against Hubbard, a competent veteran with way more experience.

LW is quickly becoming one of Bellator’s best divisions. Maybe not now but in a year or 2 there will be some serious talent there.

LW is quickly becoming one of Bellator’s best divisions. Maybe not now but in a year or 2 there will be some serious talent there.
If they play their cards right, they will get a couple of contenders out of their younger roster (Gibbson, Usman, Nikaev, Rohskopf, Gozali, Lil Tokov, Magomedsharipov, etc.)

Good for that kid to bounce back, who knows how far he'll make it in this but dont let that define who you are as a fighter.

Bellator is also probably a better place for him to grow as a fighter, he wasnt ready for the big show.

If they play their cards right, they will get a couple of contenders out of their younger roster (Gibbson, Usman, Nikaev, Rohskopf, Gozali, Lil Tokov, Magomedsharipov, etc.)
Yup. They took that Chandler money and put it in the right places. They definitely know what they’re doing when it comes to finding talent.

Rodriguez is a decent signing. I think the UFC think she's too old to invest in, but she should be a competitive top 5-10 fighter in the Bellator 125 ranks.

I also think Bellator should just offer to triple whatever the UFC are paying Shane Burgos.

Rodriguez is a decent signing. I think the UFC think she's too old to invest in, but she should be a competitive top 5-10 fighter in the Bellator 125 ranks.

I also think Bellator should just offer to triple whatever the UFC are paying Shane Burgos.
I was thinking the same thing. Bellator should definitely make a play for Burgos

The best thing about this signing is for Bellator to establish connections at that gym. There are some decent guys coming out of there, mainly Alejandro Leyva. So, if they can establish some relations in there they could snatch some decent Latin fighters.

I was thinking the same thing. Bellator should definitely make a play for Burgos
Burgos was in negotiations with Bellator the last time his contract expired, so at least we know he is open to the idea. This time Bellator should pay him whatever he asking to make the switch.

If I'm Burgos Im trying PFL.

Back