Bellator new Signings thread

This guy is gonna be a star imo. Got the looks, from a big name camp and he’s down to bang. If he wins tonight he’s straight to UFC.
Charisma, fun style, talented, and most important English speaking

Charisma, fun style, talented, and most important English speaking
Couple of Bellator alumni on this card tn. Duncan, Campbell, Goff, Smotrisky, and Cortes-Acosta. I think Bellator should’ve signed Cortes-Acosta and Campbell. The rest are whatever.

Couple of Bellator alumni on this card tn. Duncan, Campbell, Goff, Smotrisky, and Cortes-Acosta. I think Bellator should’ve signed Cortes-Acosta and Campbell. The rest are whatever.

Duncan was good fun. Smotrisky looked good in his last fight in RCC too.

Not sure about Goff but I respect his toughness and heart, dude keeps coming back in fights.

Duncan was good fun. Smotrisky looked good in his last fight in RCC too.

Not sure about Goff but I respect his toughness and heart, dude keeps coming back in fights.
Goff is a savage and a Connecticut native so I think Bellator should’ve signed him but it’s always nice to see a New Englander get to the UFC so I’m fine with it. Duncan is a ton of fun but his grappling is suspect so I think his stand up style is best suited to go to UFC where that’s what they’re looking for. Smotristky would’ve been solid but I think UFC wants Israeli fighters on the roster and with Bellator having Gozali, don’t think it’s the biggest loss.

The nattiest 40 yr old man in Bosnia Denis Stojnić signed with Bellator

Back