Black Ops: Cold War (Call of Duty)

This thing runs abysmally bad on my original Xbox 1, the first one that was released. Fucking campaign way too short, used to longer campaigns like doom.
Or even BL1. Was this campaign even 5 hours? I swear I had it finished within 3

I've had a few lockup's like with every cod release. Nothing too major.

Have branched out in the dmrs and have been having fun with it.
Game is really starting to connect with me And I'm really enjoying it now.
Some matches I throw kd to the wind and try to go on shotgun rampages. It's the weapon with the second most kills and when it works I obliterate the other team.

maps I originally didn't like like cartel and garrison are starting to click too. Miami is really the only map I don't have a good strategy for... but now with the dmr I may have started to piece it together.
Can't wait for season 1.

Been using the tomahawk a lot. Shit is fun to use. Highest number of kills I got with it in a single TDM game so far is 8

Been using the tomahawk a lot. Shit is fun to use. Highest number of kills I got with it in a single TDM game so far is 8

We outta party up sometime.

Constantly going up against sweat after sweat. Jammers, trophy systems, and field mics all over the place with people throwing smokes. Shit is mad annoying. Lol

This thing runs abysmally bad on my original Xbox 1, the first one that was released. Fucking campaign way too short, used to longer campaigns like doom.

Mine was freezing so much it was unplayable & kept crashing my xb one x. Gonna delete all other content except the campaign as some have suggested. Never had such a bad experience trying to play a game I've already purchased.

Last edited:
Apparently the new warzone map is an island from BL1.
Is it roadmapped to arrive with S1 or when do we have boots on ground? First I'm hearing of it. Daddy likes islands; upon hipfire, aim for the coconuts and let vertical recoil handle the rest.

<Goldie11>

I'm still 50/50 with CW - I think the Campaign is good, MP is OK but with the limited number of maps its hard to play more than an hour without getting bored.

However the Dirty Bomb mode is atrocious, somehow seems like the graphics have been stripped right back to basics and I just can't enjoy it.

I tend to play a few MP games, level up some weapons then switch over to MW to play Plunder!

I'm still 50/50 with CW - I think the Campaign is good, MP is OK but with the limited number of maps its hard to play more than an hour without getting bored.

However the Dirty Bomb mode is atrocious, somehow seems like the graphics have been stripped right back to basics and I just can't enjoy it.

I tend to play a few MP games, level up some weapons then switch over to MW to play Plunder!
Dirty bomb is such a fucking mess. I hope to God thats not how their warzone is going to play

Back