Media BO Nickal opens as +250 underdog vs Khamzat -300

I never said that. Why are you a liar?

Be better

Talking about overrated? You think a guy who has 0 wins over people that have ever fought in the UFC or any org worth a damn or beat any fighter worth a damn is going to beat Khamzat, that sir, is called being overrated.

You're welcome for the free lesson, casual MMA fan.
0 losses lol and losers also think Khabib is overrated despite being 29-0, try harder.

0 losses lol and losers also think Khabib is overrated despite being 29-0, try harder.
You're going off about shit that I never mentioned nor this thread is even about.

Focus little fella, focus.

Again, what was your previous username on Sherdog before you got banned? You gonna stay a little longer this time? lol

Bo hasn't fought anybody yet. Jamie Pickett will be his toughest opponent yet and Pickett is on a 2 fight losing streak and is 2-4 in the UFC..

The actual odds for that fight if you're curious:

477088a7032c458440c79c13c4f2e3e6.png
Look at those odds, and Bo thinks this fight is PPV main card worthy..

Edit: OK I checked the card and so far it's stacked.... with people on losing streaks lol. Maybe he should actually be on the main card.

Last edited:
I fucking hate this shit. Khamzat's the cream of the crop, and you can't begin evaluating Bo's upperbound limits until his intangibles are put to the test. Shahbazyan looked like a future title contender until we discovered that his cardio was terrible and that he crumbles as soon as the fight stops going his way. No amount of contender series fights would've given us the intel on him that Brunson did.

I'm all about building up fighters but fuck it, let's book this right now.

Back