Brock Lesnar beats Francis Ngannou

Who wins: Brock Lesnar or Francis Ngannou

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol HW who didnt react well to getting hit against a savage like Ngannou.

Brock would have to telegraph his TD's from the opposite side of the cage cause if they get in striking distance and Francis touches him Brock would turn into a turtle real quick

LOL Cain knocked his ass out/TKO. Ngannou sends on a DMT trip if he touches that chin. No disrespect, are you serious?
JTWDISe.gif

Prime Cain>>>Lesnar>Francis
>When Ngannou was totally gassed

What are you talking about???

Ngannou Was taken down MULTIPLE times in the first round against Stipe LOL... you’re essentially saying he gasses 2 minutes into the fight.

<36>
giphy.gif

how much do you weigh? if you are over 100 kg,you can get tired in 2 minutes if you use all your strength.

JTWDISe.gif

Prime Cain>>>Lesnar>Francis

how much do you weigh? if you are over 100 kg,you can get tired in 2 minutes if you use all your strength.
Agreed Cain was all around better than Ngannou. But your own video shows Cain lighting up Lesnar. One of those from Ngannou ends the fight.

Now? Brock folds like a picnic chair in under 3 minutes. Prime, pre usada death clutch Brock could make it interesting, though.

I'm serious. I think a prime Lesnar or a Lesnar right now with some white boy acai infused beats Ngannou.

Obviously the match could go one of two ways - Ngannou knocks Lesnar out on the feet or Lesnar takes him down and likely finishes him via GnP or a sub from the top.

The outcome would be very variable, but I would bet on Lesnar. If Stipe 50-44 wrestlefucked him then Lesnar does unless he's caught and does the crab

francis makes brock tap to strike like cain did.

Lesnar wrestlefucks Ngannou about the same if not worse than Khabib wrestlefucked Conor

If Brock got Francis down he isn’t getting up. However, Brock doesn’t like to get hit and well boys he darn sure wouldn’t like Francis hitting him. 50/50 for me.

Blaydes would handle Bork easily and big Frank killed him twice.

Injury stoppage and early stoppage respectively. Not saying he doesn't have Blaydes' number, I'm just trying to add a little detail to the narrative.

Francis would easily find Brawks massive head and wouldn’t let him off the hook, as said before Vanilla Gorilla has an iron chin. But he doesn’t react to getting peppered by improving position or fighting through adversity, he either goes spazo Cain fight, or crumbles Reem, nearly the entire first round versus Shane Gaswin.

Where's the option for "Best case for Lesner is that Ngannou forces him to tap to strikes; more likely Lesnar wakes up in a hospital a week later and throws a fit about missing his match with Hulk Hogan"?

UFC 100 and 200 versions of Brock would maul Ngannou imo. He'll suck up Ngannou's power while staying on top and Ngannou trying to get back up. Just a fantasy match up though.

Last edited:
I donno. I reckon Overeem is the most similar opponent he fought and he didn't fare too well against him. But heavily juiced Lesnar could still pull it off.

Do you people actually watch fights?

Ngannou isn't easy to take down.

He only got held down by Stipe when he was totally gassed.

If he were as one dimensional as everybody makes out, he wouldn't have gotten to a title fight.
So you disargue with the claim Ubereem was more well rounded. So you disagree that Ubereem was a better grappler than Ngannou?

Lesnars power and gas tank can take him through later rounds.

All Francis has is a swinging style which is perfect for wrestlers.

Lesnar would shoot constantly and pound big Frank out

Blaydes hasn't gotten him down in 2 fights. Brock doesn't mix boxing and wrestling like Stipe. Not even close.

Francis stuffs the predictable bullrush and stiffens him in 90 seconds. And I'm one of Brocks biggest supporters here.

Back