Cant wait to see Sergei clobber the hell out of Meathead this weekend.

I'm surprised Sergei has the balls to get back in there with him again.

Yep me too, in ufc the only Pride fighters left in contract are Shogun, Werdum and Overeem that I can think of. In Bellator not sure if Wanderlei and Rampage still in contract, but they have Mousasi who fought in Pride. Also Sergei can't think of anyone else.
Anderson Silva, Lil Nog, Jacare... Nick Diaz, Mark Hunt, Josh Barnett if / when they fight again. That is about it, not many left & 85% are in the ufc.

Sergei I love you but mesthead is gonna clobber you worse then your nuts lol.

Sergei got ktfo by javy ayala guy has power and had the speed advantage and it ended the night.

Matt is a better striker then javy with imo faster hands......outside of a lucky bomb I see Sergei going night night.

Sergei got KO’ed by a wild haymaker.

You think Ayala is the best striker Kharitonov has faced?

The moment meathead is in trouble, he'll go for the balls. Just watch.

Unless Sergei goes for the revenge strike first.

Sounds like Prindle vs Thiago Monster Santos. Dudes went to war on each other’s pelvises over the course of two Bellator fights.

Sergei got KO’ed by a wild haymaker.

You think Ayala is the best striker Kharitonov has faced?

No but he hasn't faced any really great strikers in years.

Javy isnt a well rounded fighter his only game is the standup in which he had shown fast powerful hands it isnt an accident he knocked Sergei out that's literally all he goes for.

Matt is a very fast guy and has serious power at this point its fight night so we will see who is right tonight come fight time.

Tonight's predictions

Mitrione
Minakov
Lara
Amosov
Fortune(tho I'm rooting for Rudy screw u trentkelp)

LOL @ "The mouthpiece being a factor"

Mitrione was feeling them body shots and getting KTFO anyway

Fuck yea ! War Sergei!!! Absolutely clobbered Mitrione. That was amazing because I hate Mitrione with all my heart. What a delight that was.

Russian translator chick can get it <mma4>

(Don't tell Sergei tho)

The only reason more people aren't complaining about this BS is because Sergei's Russian.

Big John McCarthy is such a fucking idiot. He kept saying how Mitrione kept pushing Sergei back. Sergei was measuring and ghosting Mitrione the whole time. By the second round Sergei had Mitriones goofy ass timing down and knocked him stupid quite easily.

Its amazing how fast old ass Fedor measured Mitrione and floored him with the very first shot he threw. Too bad his chin is so glass these days...

Mitrione quit, he wanted out, after he knew he couldn’t KO Sergei in the opening 3 mins he gave up and wanted a way out.

How the fuck do you leave your mouthpiece in your bag and end up with one that is so shitty, it gets knocked out three times in the 1st round alone...

You could see Mitrione's exasperation in the 2nd when it happened again. He looked over it and was expecting Dan to stop the fight and deduct the point...realizes that's not happening, re-engages looking clearly frustrated, and gets dropped and stopped.

I don't know whose fault that was, Matt's or someone in his camp, but it sure seemed like a costly oversight, given how much of a distraction it proved to be.

Regardless...very nice win for Sergei. He stopped backing up and was timing Mitrione much better in the 2nd. Nice combo with the knee to setup the stoppage.

Sergei I love you but mesthead is gonna clobber you worse then your nuts lol.

Sergei got ktfo by javy ayala guy has power and had the speed advantage and it ended the night.

Matt is a better striker then javy with imo faster hands......outside of a lucky bomb I see Sergei going night night.
Haahhaha what an expert

Back