Cant wait to see Sergei clobber the hell out of Meathead this weekend.

Unfortunate, but the mouthpiece wouldn't have fallen out if he wasn't getting nailed on the reg.

Matt won round 1 towards the end when he started breathing harder he ended up starting to spit his ill fitting mouthpiece out,Sergei helped knick it out a few times but it was apparent it was an issue.

he ain't nicknamed meathead for nothing lol what an idiot.

Sergei did a great job of adjusting and coming forward instead of backing up and put the pressure on mitrione when he was already flustered this was a veteran move and it paid dividends.Mitrione was flustered from the ref going to take a point and allowed his footwork and distancing stop.Having to bite hard on the piece also alters breathing.

This fight didnt really prove definitively who is better imo it's like the Eric prindle vs thiago Dos Santos fights where the first 2 fights had something happen that changed the fight.

Like I said it was a fun fight I'd like to see them run it back.

@FKA mitrione wasnt dominating the first round that's simply not true. What was happening was he was getting a lesson in boxing.

So getting out struck is a lesson in boxing?

So getting out struck is a lesson in boxing?

YES! YES it is! LOL!

@FKA you have no idea about fundamentals of fighting. Any drunk bar guy can get of the stool and leap in with winging shots.....(Most bellator heavyweights) But after a few times the technique Boxer with solid fundamentals will start to pick him apart and set him up with big shots! This is why I argue with you all the TIME! LOL... you have no idea about technique, fundamentals, or even styles...That's why you love, Kimball, Rickels, Pretty much all The SBG garbage guys you promote, and Baby Slice, ETC.

Fundamentals is what wins big fights! Period! You can't build a solid house without a "SOLID" foundation!

Now the rest of Sherdog knows why I disagree with you every time! You just don't know what you are talking about! Even these Sherdogers know more than you! LOL

PS. Fortune KO's Both men! You heard it hear first!

PS. Fortune KO's Both men! You heard it hear first!

It's cool trevor still allows you to post here.

Why not get your professional fighter tag for your profile????

Or are you gonna just pretend you still have anonymity here?

Tyrell looked good nice evolution but his standup is still raw keep working his defensive head movement and posturing he still tends to be very upright in his return to stance after striking.

YES! YES it is! LOL!

@FKA you have no idea about fundamentals of fighting. Any drunk bar guy can get of the stool and leap in with winging shots.....(Most bellator heavyweights) But after a few times the technique Boxer with solid fundamentals will start to pick him apart and set him up with big shots! This is why I argue with you all the TIME! LOL... you have no idea about technique, fundamentals, or even styles...That's why you love, Kimball, Rickels, Pretty much all The SBG garbage guys you promote, and Baby Slice, ETC.

Fundamentals is what wins big fights! Period! You can't build a solid house without a "SOLID" foundation!

Now the rest of Sherdog knows why I disagree with you every time! You just don't know what you are talking about! Even these Sherdogers know more than you! LOL

Bro let's be real here

You've posted a million Tyrell fortune threads claiming everything from him being the next champ,knocking out pro boxers in sparring,to him being able to be a pro boxer.....you post the most basic half hearted video of Tyrell hitting mitts and proclaim him to be god......its really sad.

I suppose that's why your brother is the successful one with respect and you're the twin no one ever mentions.

You obviously dont know shit about boxing lol

Not just hands my friend this is mma kicks too tho in the first Matt landed more hands too.

Not just hands my friend this is mma kicks too tho in the first Matt landed more hands too.

Mitirone was landing a bunch of weak ass low kicks and some pussy kicks to the stomach. Serge was measuring and ghosting him the whole time. Mitrione crap worked for like half of round one and then Sergei had him measured and sent his mouth piece flying in round one. By round 2 Mitrione looked like a bum who's timing was already measured and then Sergei easily knocked him out.

I bet you think Conor was "dominating" Floyd for the first couple rounds too lol

It's cool trevor still allows you to post here.

Why not get your professional fighter tag for your profile????

Or are you gonna just pretend you still have anonymity here?

Tyrell looked good nice evolution but his standup is still raw keep working his defensive head movement and posturing he still tends to be very upright in his return to stance after striking.

His stand up is already one of the best in the Bellator heavy Weight division! ……………………………………….. He threw 3 right hands that if landed would have Ko'd anyone in MMA! The problem was Rudy ducked his head (tying to break Fortunes hand) So he took one on the forehead and another on the top of his head. DID you see how he set it up? Moving Rudy into the punch! This is called real Technique!

He dominated a guy who has a 100% KO record! He did it with Stand up! Like I said in the past, Rudy KO's a lot of Bellator UFC old men, just not a great stand up fighter like Tyrell Fortune...Thanks to his Great coaches!

Rudy's team are not boxing trainers more like traditional martial arts guys who watched this movie a little to much!

Sergei only 1 loss in his last 13 fights .

That surprizes me. For some reason I thought he has been a lot worse over the last half dozen years.
Haha his style has aged very gracefully. If you’re going to be be an mma striker with a long career, super slow from the outset + good boxing fundamentals + heavy hands is a TUF combo to beat.

Bro let's be real here

You've posted a million Tyrell fortune threads claiming everything from him being the next champ,knocking out pro boxers in sparring,to him being able to be a pro boxer.....you post the most basic half hearted video of Tyrell hitting mitts and proclaim him to be god......its really sad.

I suppose that's why your brother is the successful one with respect and you're the twin no one ever mentions.
Why do you care if he supports his bro? I mean apart from the generalized absurdity.

Did he nail your cousin or something?

Why do you care if he supports his bro? I mean apart from the generalized absurdity.

Did he nail your cousin or something?

He swings so hard off tyrells dick it makes fans want him to lose lol.

It's cool to hype someone u like but his ridiculous repetitive comments are absurd and idiotic

sergei got his timing down and pieced him up

Back