Cant wait to see Sergei clobber the hell out of Meathead this weekend.

Is it just me or was the commentary super biased for Mitrione? I kept hearing about how good he was doing. Looked like Sergei began establishing himself towards the end of round 1 and picked up where he left off in round 2.

Is it just me or was the commentary super biased for Mitrione? I kept hearing about how good he was doing. Looked like Sergei began establishing himself towards the end of round 1 and picked up where he left off in round 2.
yeah they were trash. matt was getting tagged and they kept on ignoring any success sergei had during the 1st round

then the mouthpiece shit keeps happening and they start making excuses like if he loses its because the mouthpiece has him distracted

sergei just pieced him up and knocked him out

yeah they were trash. matt was getting tagged and they kept on ignoring any success sergei had during the 1st round

then the mouthpiece shit keeps happening and they start making excuses like if he loses its because the mouthpiece has him distracted

sergei just pieced him up and knocked him out
My thoughts as well. Sergei is slow af now and way past his prime but hey, that's all of HW pretty much. Dude throws bricks. Great power in his body shots especially. Good jab. Fantastic uppercuts. I think he can beat Kongo or Bader.

Haahhaha what an expert

Great fight Matt dominated the first and then unprofessionally lost focus due to his own idiocy of having a shitty mouthpiece as a professional athlete

Kudos to Sergei for avenging his testicles but tbh it didnt prove he was the better fighter I'd love another go round personally as it was a fun scrap until the theatrics.

Great job sergei

Great fight Matt dominated the first and then unprofessionally lost focus due to his own idiocy of having a shitty mouthpiece as a professional athlete

Kudos to Sergei for avenging his testicles but tbh it didnt prove he was the better fighter I'd love another go round personally as it was a fun scrap until the theatrics.

Great job sergei
Ok nice excuses never heard of excuse because of the mouthpiece. His mouthoiece fell out because he was getting hit in his mouth.
In the first fight Mitrione cant do shit to Kharitonov so Mitrione kicks him in the Nuts.
Second fight gets TKO in R2.
FKA Kharitonov didnt prove he is the better fighter.
OK bye

Last edited:
Sergei whopped his ass. Just like anyone smart said he was gonna do; Mitrione is not on Sergei's level.

Sergei I love you but mesthead is gonna clobber you worse then your nuts lol.

Sergei got ktfo by javy ayala guy has power and had the speed advantage and it ended the night.

Matt is a better striker then javy with imo faster hands......outside of a lucky bomb I see Sergei going night night.

Sergei is gonna stop Ayala in a rematch.

it was the definition of a fluke loss.

but tbh it didnt prove he was the better fighter

Yes it did. Unless Mitrione can avenge that loss, it will show that Sergei is the better fighter until the end of time.

P.S. - Sergei is the better fighter.

Great job sergei
See that just it. Matt didn't dominate at all. lol. I have no idea what the commentary was watching.

I don't know what the hell Mitrione was doing in there. He fought like he let one of his kids play on his Xbox live account on EA UFC 3 or something.

@FKA mitrione wasnt dominating the first round that's simply not true. What was happening was he was getting a lesson in boxing.

Anderson Silva, Lil Nog, Jacare... Nick Diaz, Mark Hunt, Josh Barnett if / when they fight again. That is about it, not many left & 85% are in the ufc.
Diaz, A.Silva & Jacare I wouldn't consider them Pride fighters.

Sergei is old and slow but still has the power and decent timing

Good finish, uppercut to knee was sweet

Ok so basically you admit that it's not his skill but rather his speed and athleticism.

And yes when you have a 260lb HW who comes from football and has horrible defense, no set ups, no angles and poor punch selection it's safe to say hes knocking guys out because of his athleticism and power.

If Mitrione was a skilled striker he would actually use his size and reach and wouldnt have to do that gay ass karate in and out stance he does looking to land some shitty out of control power strike.

Instead he would use his size and reach and actually measure his opponents and put together a decent jab and right hand which we rarely see him do. He relies way less on skill and way more on speed and instinct and flat out being wild.

That's not to say he isnt dangerous because can crack but skillwise he downright sucks.
You know who fights similarly to Mitrione, with hands low, in and out, no jabs, looking to surprise the opponent with a quick power shot using his speed?

Your boy Fedor.

There were pro and con in this commentary.
The con were as you indicated, repeatedly jumping on Mitrone’s nuts. Don’t get me wrong Mitrone was flashy in the first and Sergey was a little reserve, but that’s his style.
Sergey starts slow but will pick up the pace eventually.

The pro I did like, was the commentators pointing out the fact that Mitrone’s mouthpiece was getting to him, which turns out to be true. Even during break between rounds, Mitrone was distracted by the ref’s mouthpiece guidance, that’s his cornerman tells him to get focus.

During the 2nd, Mitrone stopped being elusive and just started playing tic for tac with Sergei.

Great job sergei

Matt didn't dominate anything, he won the first round but by the end of it he was less and less effective while Sergei was landing more and more. It looked like Sergei was on his way to winning round 2 and it was just a matter of time till he got the KO.

Or maybe, and this is just an outrageous theory, Matt lost because he ran into a guy with better fundamentals than him who could wear his shots well.

But sure, shitty mouthpiece Mitrione is going to be a thing now.

Back