CFFC 94: HAFEZ VS. CUTTS

I googled him and found a few on facebook.
Looks pretty sloppy to me. He may have gotten better but I think Joey is too much here the kid genuinely looks talented.
His last fight starts around the 25 minute mark. I had to seperate the link because it wouldn't post right.
https:// m.facebook.com/MaverickMMALeague/videos/1894174634207318/
He would have to be absolutely awful to justify a -400 bet on a 2-1 fighter like Tizzano.

He would have to be absolutely awful to justify a -400 bet on a 2-1 fighter like Tizzano.
I'd recommend you watch Malek's last fight from 2018.... Bad cardio, sloppy boxing, half his career has been at 135 also. Overly aggressive, undersized, pretty low level grappler who is easily controlled.

The openers for these fights were much better on betonline but that won't stop me from making a juice cocktail with what looks like a couple of squash matches.

Last edited:
I googled him and found a few on facebook.
Looks pretty sloppy to me. He may have gotten better but I think Joey is too much here the kid genuinely looks talented.
His last fight starts around the 25 minute mark. I had to seperate the link because it wouldn't post right.
https:// m.facebook.com/MaverickMMALeague/videos/1894174634207318/
Hmmm ok I don't think I can bet that at -400.

He's sloppy but that was a decent level fight all things considered... the guy battled through losing round one and arguably won that fight. He also hits kind of hard.. teeped the guy to the face for an early knockdown.

He's in MUCH better shape in this fight than he is now based on how his body looks.. but I don't think there's much value on Tizzano.

For -400 I'd like to bet against people who don't hit hard and fold easily

I do think he's rolling off the couch to fight Tizzano... so the bet is defensible.. but for me I don't think it's clear enough to justify those odds. The guy could very possibly find the fight changing strike 20% of the time these guys fight... probably not, but I'm passing

Last edited:
Hmmm ok I don't think I can bet that at -400.

He's sloppy but that was a decent level fight all things considered... the guy battled through losing round one and arguably won that fight. He also hits kind of hard.. teeped the guy to the face for an early knockdown.

He's in MUCH better shape in this fight than he is now based on how his body looks.. but I don't think there's much value on Tizzano.

For -400 I'd like to bet against people who don't hit hard and fold easily
He got controlled easily for half that fight. I'd say Joey hits harder and I'm not sure Malek has much experience against southpaws either. I think Joey also has significant strength, cardio and grappling advantages here. Can't blame ya for passing, I'd like better odds but Joey is still my favorite match up on the card so far.

I'd recommend you watch Malek's last fight from 2018.... Bad cardio, sloppy boxing, half his career has been at 135 also. Overly aggressive, undersized, pretty low level grappler who is easily controlled.

The openers for these fights were much better on betonline but that won't stop me from making a juice cocktail with what looks like a couple of squash matches.
Didn´t watch it yet but after watching Tizzano get choked out in the first round and losing the first round to an 1-2 fighter there is no way I would lay that juice on him.

Does he win this 4/5 to justify a bet?

Yeah Nick Alley has been beating mainly complete tomato cans lol

Didn´t watch it yet but after watching Tizzano get choked out in the first round and losing the first round to an 1-2 fighter there is no way I would lay that juice on him.

In my mind yes. Then again Tizzano losing his last fight could have been the 20%. Training with Jim Miller gives me confidence he will continue to improve his bjj game and I think his grappling is already impressive at his level.

I do have a habit of capping strong grapplers highly, at least when I think they can dictate the pace. I am impressed by his strength, cardio, offensive and defensive grappling too. Getting his neck caught early last time doesn't make me want to right him off here. I think he has potential to put on an absolute wrestling clinic and probably even get a stoppage from top position.

Last edited:
In my mind yes. Then again Tizzano losing his last fight could have been the 20%. Training with Jim Miller gives me confidence he will continue to improve his bjj game and I think his grappling is already impressive at his level.

I do have a habit of capping strong grapplers highly, at least when I think they can dictate the pace. I am impressed by his strength, cardio, offensive and defensive grappling too. Getting his neck caught early last time doesn't make me want to right him off here. I think he has potential to put on an absolute wrestling clinic and probably even get a stoppage from top position.
I'm betting on
Zulkarnaiyn Kamchybekov vs Jesse Smith

5dimes doesn't have it yet but I quite like the bet

Kamchybekov had a close fight against 2-0 UFC fighter Semmelsburger (who I liked enough to bet on his last fight) and has looked pretty technical standing and on the ground.

Also Jesse just looks like shit.. never has much power and tired after R1 from slow grappling.

I'm betting on
Zulkarnaiyn Kamchybekov vs Jesse Smith

5dimes doesn't have it yet but I quite like the bet

Kamchybekov had a close fight against 2-0 UFC fighter Semmelsburger (who I liked enough to bet on his last fight) and has looked pretty technical standing and on the ground.

Also Jesse just looks like shit.. never has much power and tired after R1 from slow grappling.
Yeah I'm starting to think I missed the lines on this card. No way in hell I'm paying -590 for Renfro. Might just pull an all nighter and try for the next one. Anything special you like about Hafez? I'm still working my way to that one. I'll have to get back to ya on smith but I appreciate the lean.

Does anyone have any strong opinions about Betway vs Betonline? I made a Betonline account but after one failed deposit they restricted my deposit options so I can't use a card at all now. Pretty annoying and I don't have any crypto or other form of payments set up yet. Any opinions appreciated, I'm an American user as well if that matters.

his opponent was 6-2 as an amateur he was also 6 ft tall fighting over his weight class. Tizzano is combine 8-1 ama and pro rec.

Joey Tizzano | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

Does anyone have any strong opinions about Betway vs Betonline? I made a Betonline account but after one failed deposit they restricted my deposit options so I can't use a card at all now. Pretty annoying and I don't have any crypto or other form of payments set up yet. Any opinions appreciated, I'm an American user as well if that matters.
I'm on betonline only recently working through a $24000 rollover after a deposit of $2000+$1000 bonus. it's going pretty quickly so far as their lines are competitive so that's the site I'm betting most at the moment. Others are Sportsinteraction.com and pinnacle.com

Don't know anything about betway, but they are the only book that has odds for Brave CF 50 right now so maybe I should look into that lol

Yeah I'm starting to think I missed the lines on this card. No way in hell I'm paying -590 for Renfro. Might just pull an all nighter and try for the next one. Anything special you like about Hafez? I'm still working my way to that one. I'll have to get back to ya on smith but I appreciate the lean.
Nothing super special.. just the bigger stronger wrestler vs a guy who I think sucks

Nothing super special.. just the bigger stronger wrestler vs a guy who I think sucks
That actually sums up my Tizzano read too lol. I might try the crypto thing Joey is down to -325 on betonline, I think he has better cardio than Renfro too.

i got 50$ parlay
for
  • Bassil Hafez (-170)Bassil Hafez vs Evan Cutts
  • Earl Small (-325)Earl Small vs Adam Wamsley
  • Frank Wells (-325)Frank Wells vs Timothy Cuamba
  • Joey Tizzano (-400)Joey Tizzano vs Malek Mahmoud
  • Thomas Majeski (-125)Jonathan Piersma vs Thomas Majeski
  • Khetag Pliev (-130)Khetag Pliev vs Devin Goodale
  • Solomon Renfro (-450)

i got 50$ parlay
for
  • Bassil Hafez (-170)Bassil Hafez vs Evan Cutts
  • Earl Small (-325)Earl Small vs Adam Wamsley
  • Frank Wells (-325)Frank Wells vs Timothy Cuamba
  • Joey Tizzano (-400)Joey Tizzano vs Malek Mahmoud
  • Thomas Majeski (-125)Jonathan Piersma vs Thomas Majeski
  • Khetag Pliev (-130)Khetag Pliev vs Devin Goodale
  • Solomon Renfro (-450)
Majeski loses I think

Majeski loses I think
I like tommy because he is more fundamental on the feet, whenever I see a fighter with a stance like this :

Jon stance .JPG

vs a stance like this :

Tommy stance.JPG

You see the difference? Tommy is more technical on the feet , he keeps his hands up and doubles the jab , cuts off the cage.

Jon goes for the takedowns a lot so he has a slight edge there, but Tommy is a purple belt also, and he has never been submitted. He also competes in grappling tournaments.

But one thing we know for sure is Jon has been koed, his standup is bad. Tommy's only lost is a ud in his debut. I feel that Tommy has the chance of a ko or a decision. Where Jon has a chance of winning a decision by ground ctrl. Which i still highly doubt, tommy has good scrambles on his feet.

Here you can see how desperate Jon goes for the takedowns, his entries are bad.

When you watch Tom fight you see all aspects of his game from subs ,striking to jijitsu transitions. He is a true mma fighter at this level than Jon.

Man I can't get traction on anything today. The lines have gone nuts on the fights I actually taped. I see a good price on Betonline but I can't make a deposit. I set up a Bitcoin account and can't verify it because my phone is being a POS.

I talk to tech support about my phone and they tell me to pull they SIM card put it back in and wait for a call back. If I could receive calls in the first place I wouldn't need tech support. Fuck me sideways what a waste of a day.

I'm not seeing the love for Bassil here. Sure Cutts looks bad but Basil was getting boxed up and out worked in the clinch by the 4-6 Smith Amisial after losing to a fighter with a 0-0 record in 2018.

Back