Law China Joe Biden at it again!

Sleepy Joe Bidumb is cancer to the American people

iOsFsgH.gif

Republicans voted against the most comprehensive border bill in 30 years so they could have election slogans. Shut the fuck up retard.
Why are they trying to clean up the border mess now after 3.5 years of nothing? Wonder if it's to try to gain votes? If you cant see that, guess who the fkin retard is. Yeah, you

Do you really think Biden know what the fuck is going on? People are just basically voting for his handlers.
Well with anyone in the executive office, we're usually voting for the administration. The represented leadership role comes with a deferment of power to hopefully qualified individuals.

Even the sharpest and smartest of leaders will defer to their chosen experts. ie Chiefs of Staff , Secretary of State, Commerce Secretary, the cabinet etc.

So by "handlers" we're actually voting for people that handle aspects of governance issued by the president and what they represent.

One of the many problems with our friend, Orange McRapeyson was, even with his brazen stupidity he was convinced he knew MORE than his handlers and everyone else-

Well with anyone in the executive office, we're usually voting for the administration. The represented leadership role comes with a deferment of power to hopefully qualified individuals.

Even the sharpest and smartest of leaders will defer to their chosen experts. ie Chiefs of Staff , Secretary of State, Commerce Secretary, the cabinet etc.

So by "handlers" we're actually voting for people that handle aspects of governance issued by the president and what they represent.

One of the many problems with our friend, Orange McRapeyson was, even with his brazen stupidity he was convinced he knew MORE than his handlers and everyone else-

Such a ridiculous take. No, the POTUS isn't supposed to be a drooling imbecile that needs every aspect of his job to be ran by unelected bureaucrats.

Why are they trying to clean up the border mess now after 3.5 years of nothing? Wonder if it's to try to gain votes? If you cant see that, guess who the fkin retard is. Yeah, you
8 years of whining about the border and they voted down the bill to have campaign slogans. But its everyone elses fault. Get the fuck out.
The government is doing what people want and also want to get votes? You dont say. Fucking imbecile.

8 years of whining about the border and they voted down the bill to have campaign slogans. But its everyone elses fault. Get the fuck out.
The government is doing what people want and also want to get votes? You dont say. Fucking imbecile.
So why wait 3.5 years numbnuts? Your a fkin clown

But wouldn't the republicans want those votes too? Never mind, you're obviously special needs.

Always been for it. Even though where i live access to high speed internet has been constant. Net Neutrality helped Verizon when they sued Cablevision in my state to get telephone pole access. Which resulted in true fiber internet becoming readily available. Today i have 1,000Mbps down and 1,000Mbps up for residential usage.

My biggest concern if it didnt pass was ISP's intentionally throttling and or pay walling datacenter access. As a online Pc multiplayer gamer, ISP routing has gotten insanely better here in the USA over the past decade.

This is hilarious considering Verizon is against net Neutrality lol. We've got spectrum and AT&T. Thankfully my city has their own ISP and has been slowly rolling out Fiber across the area. Spectrum laid it down in one town over. Not sure if ATT has tried to lay any down yet.

I do know that Google Fiber tried to get into my state and they got sued into oblivion. They were the first to try and lay fiber here. Red state legislature of course.

Republicans voted against the most comprehensive border bill in 30 years so they could have election slogans. Shut the fuck up retard.
Yea the one that let 4000 across a day then they would try to close the border with no means to do so.

Such a ridiculous take. No, the POTUS isn't supposed to be a drooling imbecile that needs every aspect of his job to be ran by unelected bureaucrats.
wut are you rambling about?
When in the last hundred years has a president not had an appointed cabinet of presumed experts?
Name a single president in the last century.

and agreed the president SHOULDN"t be a drooling imbecile thats a pussy grabbing rapist,nor criminal, nor reality star, nor suffering from learning disability, nor tax dodging, nor enemy of democracy.

but fcuk, thats who we elected, impeached twice in a failed single term (worst in US history) and hopefully never see again.

re the debate, the funniest possible outcome is for Biden to to accept the challenge and book it to conflict with the current Trump trial.

Indeed, so does the opposition in every other banana republic too.
Or civil society deals with law breakers appropriately? All these idiots got fair trials. Don't be a disingenuous hack for once.

Also care to comment on this nonsense being repealed? I'd argue taking it away was much more of a 'banana republic move'.

oh what would this have done to fix the border ?

Politics and prosecution share a similar problem in that they're adversarial procedures.

Politicians and district attorneys care more about winning elections and court cases than they do serving the people or just outcomes.

I'm sure there are exceptions but they're probably pretty rare.

The conservatives who worked with Democrats during a Liberal administration are probably exceptions. I'm not sure because getting a border policy passed now might actually serve them specifically in their next elections. Most Republican politicians probably need the narrative of Democrats doing nothing on the border to campaign on, Trump came out and said it.

The border is a wedge issue. If The United States was a functioning, healthy democracy and the politicians cared about their constituents, there would be open debates about the problems with the border to find solutions together. Instead we get mudslinging and political stalling.

I'm not laying all the blame on the GOP, nothing is stopping Democrats from opening these dialogues. I have no idea what was accomplished by "sending Kamala to the border" but American voters should know. Everyone from every party agreeing that the border is FUBAR but very little getting fixed isn't acceptable.

Was this bill going to fix over 3 years of Biden fucking the border up and letting in a record numbers of illegals? Was it going to fix the cities that got flooded with illegals to the point that they don't know what to do with them?

I love how you clowns act like this "Border Bill" was some magic spell that was going to undo all of the damage that was already done.

The Democrat politicians have no desire to do anything about the border.

Back