Colby calls out "sheep lover" Khabib, "bum" Robert Whittaker

PLEASE give me Colby Vs Khabib

The build up would the a thing for the ages

tenor.gif

Please let Khabib just wrestle with him at 75% and record it. And Bobby would Murder him. I get all press is good press but nah.

Yes. I can't wait for when he faces the Russian next time.

ef481ad9656a610604a499857682b622.gif

Colby would beat khabib
Khabib would beat Colby in a spelling bee. Ferguson most likely slices Colby open as well but Ferguson doesn't cut as much I still think he would bring the chaos to Covington; elbow scramble sub.... The top two LW's are just on another level. Bobby's TDD, much better striking and no real size discrepancy would lead to Colby getting KTFO. Oh well maybe he got 7 new twitter followers from this.

Then stop talking and do it. Personally, I'd love to see this fight, probably would be Khabib's first win via triangle in the UFC due to how suspect Colby's submission grappling skills are.

Khabib has insanely slick grappling

Colby beats Khabib and gets his shit pushed by Rob.

Holy shit what fight is this? Whoever that guy was, yeah he was having trouble against Khabib but he made him look pretty beatable.
Beatable in what way? Trujillo was literally saved by the bell, the triangle was tightly locked in.

Beatable in what way? Trujillo was literally saved by the bell, the triangle was tightly locked in.
I mean only to say that he had the ability to at least take Khabib down.

There's no doubt he was getting wrecked, you're right.

I mean only to say that he had the ability to at least take Khabib down.

There's no doubt he was getting wrecked, you're right.
Khabib has been taken down plenty of times by "lesser" opponents before he joined UFC. He has been taken down by Tibau as well even before he fought Trujillo. Khabib never had some kind of impenetrable TDD, but no one has been able to keep him down. His grappling is too good: he springs back up or threatens with subs from the bottom.

“Significant strikes”

Holy shit what fight is this? Whoever that guy was, yeah he was having trouble against Khabib but he made him look pretty beatable.
That's a child rapist and he got taken down more times than anyone else. He used a Granby roll a few times to get up but later got figured out quite easily.

Saying Whittaker hasn't got heart has gotta be one of the worst insults Colby has ever thrown at someone.
I'd like to see Colby get wrecked by Whittaker.
I also think that Khabib wins against him, albeit being a more competitive fight than Colby'd have against the Reaper.

Back