Colby calls out "sheep lover" Khabib, "bum" Robert Whittaker

Khabib has been taken down plenty of times by "lesser" opponents before he joined UFC. He has been taken down by Tibau as well even before he fought Trujillo. Khabib never had some kind of impenetrable TDD, but no one has been able to keep him down. His grappling is too good: he springs back up or threatens with subs from the bottom.
What odds do you give Poirier?

Giving Khabib names has nothing to do with his religion.
Some guys are really mixing too much just like Khabib who felt "Conor insulted Islam" while he only insulted the guy named "islam" not the whole religion...

lol... Both Khabib and Bobby would beat his stupid ass.

Damn.. I hope they book the Usman fight soon enough so Colby STFU

I mean... at least, Chael was original.
After the " Anderson Silva, you absolutely suck" line, calling Whittaker a bum is just... well, cringeworthy. In other words, usual Colby-stuff, LOL.

Good luck getting Whittaker to accept the fight. He was beaten half to death by Romero. He has nothing for Colby.
Romero would murder Colby.

Then stop talking and do it. Personally, I'd love to see this fight, probably would be Khabib's first win via triangle in the UFC due to how suspect Colby's submission grappling skills are.

Abel Trujillo lol

Even if khabib wins the first two rounds Colby’s cardio would melt him in the final 3. 48-47 for chaos

Hate Colby's style but he's right about Khabib, he wants nothing to do with the wrestlers at 170 otherwise he wouldn't kill himself to make 155.

I don't even like Colby but it's about time someone talked about Khabib apart from Conor & Tony.

Abel Trujillo lol

Even if khabib wins the first two rounds Colby’s cardio would melt him in the final 3. 48-47 for chaos
You mean the same cardio that made him gas against RDA? Lmao. Khabib takes Colby down and keeps him down. If Colby takes Khabib down, Khabib either springs back up or subs him.

What odds do you give Poirier?
I don't really give any "odds" to anyone. All I know is that if Poirier connects, he has the capability to hurt Khabib and that Poirier carries his power into the later rounds unlike Conor. Dangerous fight for Khabib, I hope he sticks to his wrestling chops. Obviously, I think Khabib will win, though.

You mean the same cardio that made him gas against RDA? Lmao. Khabib takes Colby down and keep shim down. If Colby takes Khabib down, Khabib either springs back up or subs him.
He was gassed yet dominated round 5 in the rda fight?

Colby would easily outstrike khabib as well.

He also broke the record for least viewed fight card ever broadcasted on ESPN.

He was gassed yet dominated round 5 in the rda fight?

Colby would easily outstrike khabib as well.
Colby wouldn't outstrike Khabib, he would be too busy examining the ceiling lights off his back, lmao. Hard to outstrike someone off your back. RDA took Colby down multiple times. Colby couldn't keep RDA down. RDA landed 100 significant strikes on Colby and actually landed MORE significant strikes on Colby overall than Colby landed on him. Khabib's win over RDA was far more dominant, he completely shut RDA down.

Do these look like sheep to anyone?

D_NEdfZXoAAUW24.jpg

I'd honestly pick Colby over Khabib at 165lbs. It's a favorable matchup for him.

Whittaker would absolutely smash Colby.

I mean only to say that he had the ability to at least take Khabib down.

There's no doubt he was getting wrecked, you're right.
Newsflash, taking a good wrestler down doesn't mean much. I thought people would know that by now after seeing Yoel, DC, Khabib, etc taken down before and being in no trouble

The Khabib fight could be interesting, but Whittaker straight up murders him. He'd never actually take that fight though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back