Colby Covington: 'I Know I’m the Best Welterweight on Earth'

Delusional. I guess he really does follow the political landscape. Straight out of their playbook, when all else fails and you've lost all credibility, double down.

Colby does what every chicken heel does...

Be upset u lost as they announce the decision, pretend and deny that u lost, come up with an excuse and then just call yourself the best at what you are doing...

Heel shit 1 on 1

And grows a mullet too.

I don’t think he has. I believe that he’s just not very smart and tries way to hard with this idiotic and extremely obnoxious schtick he created.

slowclap-clap.gif

Hm, Colby, I don´t think so.
He is way off the point of no return, if he loses his next fight against a contender, he´s done. Even Dana has to agree.

But I don´t think he takes a fight he would get beat up without a title on the line, guy is full of excuses. And the rest of the top 15 are all capable of that feat.

And I don't think there's anyone who really takes him seriously. Not as a person and probably not as a fighter anymore. If ever....

It's interesting how these absolutely loathsome ufc fighters can really piss people off... but they're good fighters and they win anyway.

Then they get older... and karma catches up to them lol.

I think his shtick is beyond lame...and arguing he is #1 WW is a rather tough sell considering recent performances...but it would be extremely dishonest to not grant that breaking his foot on the opening kick of the fight surely had a *massive* impact on how his fight with Leon played out.

I'm certainly not ready to write off Colby, despite that he is about to turn 36.

The issue *still* remains that we don't really know just how good he is. On the one hand, his only losses dating back to 2015 are to champs, and there is the injury issue with the loss to Leon. On the other hand, all his wins during that time came against very good, but aging fighters, most of whom were past their prime.

We need to see Colby against one of the other top contenders...Shavkat or Brady (when he is healthy, if they don't re-book the Lucque fight for him).

Hear me out. What if? Just what if, Coldy disappeared from the MMA world? Would anyone care?

you're not bro

Back