Colby post fight interview is the definition of delusional

It was embarrassing. Maybe it is finally time to ditch the shtick?

'I feel great...I don't have a scratch on me...easiest fight of my life...I thought I won this fight...Trump Trump Trump Trump...'

Even the Orange Idiot had a pained smile on his face when Colby was droning on about him lol

Colby has been fighting once a year for like half a decade. Nobody is ducking him, he just isn't active.

Not delusional when it's an act and he doesn't actually believe what he's saying. Is it cringe? Yes. But delusional? No.

It was embarrassing. Maybe it is finally time to ditch the shtick?

'I feel great...I don't have a scratch on me...easiest fight of my life...I thought I won this fight...Trump Trump Trump Trump...'

Even the Orange Idiot had a pained smile on his face when Colby was droning on about him lol

Yeah you could read on trump's face that colby was just dead weight for him now and that he'll get throwed out in the trasher like a unwanted ex

colby/trump drama incoming 2024

Not delusional when it's an act and he doesn't actually believe what he's saying. Is it cringe? Yes. But delusional? No.
The act became the person. It's like a dystopian movie

Fight wasnt a war, but he didnt win and obviously it wasnt easy, he didnt get going until the 4-5 rounds and only won 1 round, he isnt getting title fights unless he fights the contenders to get them, he probably does not fight for the title ever again.

Fight wasnt a war, but he didnt win and obviously it wasnt easy, he didnt get going until the 4-5 rounds and only won 1 round, he isnt getting title fights unless he fights the contenders to get them, he probably does not fight for the title ever again.
He didn't even win the 4th. And he won the 5th only because Leon obliged with the grappling and even then it was just LnP desperately holding to Leon's body with some patty punches here and there.

Hope Dana builds Shavkat off him, it would be an absolute destruction by the kazakh demolition machine

Back