Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

Delusional.

Also, corner failure.

Why is it that corner-persons are so often unable to tell their fighter, "You are totally losing this fight!" ??

CC was pretty much a no show. Might be done. Needs to get a grip. Needs much better cornermen.

Seems to me, if they really lined him out, he still had a slight chance in R5. I mean Diaz nearly pulled it off, right?

Who gives a shit. Get your shitty political views out of here.

Nah, won the 5th and im not convinced he got the 4th, had he fought different from the beggining it could be, but i doubt Edwards would had played into Colby's game from the beggining of the fight, at this point unless Colby wins 2 big fights he wont sniff another title shot just by talking around.

What a load of nonsense. He did barely anything.. but he always has excuse for every loss, he just can't face it that he is so mediocre. His best win and performance was a decision against RDA many many many years ago, apart from that he looks crap all the time. Even against 43 year old Maia he was getting lit up in the striking lol, not the ground but the striking.

He struggles with everyone, can't finish and has very few top wins, if any at all. I'll say RDA was a good win, but apart from that nothing stands out

He was probably have meeting with Combatant and fellow entrepreneur Masvidal on how possible it was to secure the latin-x vote.

President Trump was been quite busy saving the West so I would not look into it that much my #UFCFriend

Last edited:
He said in the post fight presser that apparantly the UFC has him inked to a long term contract too?

Pretty terrible move by the UFC IMO - the shtick is completely worn out, you can tell people have already stopped caring.

Nah he's tied himself to Trump and just look how many TDS retards are out there that just tune in to see him fail. I'm sure he'll be fine.

He’s in character, he knows he didn’t do enough to win.
No hes just a sore loser. I'm sure he was also playing a character when he ran out of the cage after Usman embarrassed him, and was covering his head backstage like Honda Rousey. Guys like Tony and Colby hate admitting defeat and are sore losers.

Reactions: lsa
Colby threw Trump under the bus by blaming him for the loss.

What a traitor!

Was the worst performance i've ever seen from him, even the round(s) he possibly won he sucked.

Who gives a shit. Get your shitty political views out of here.
My political views are great because I'm neither conservative nor republican.

And I didn't mention any political views here, so you have nothing to judge on, i simply said trumps a piece of shit which he is.

Last edited:
Think I still would have given the 5th to Leon tbh. Yeah, bottom and holding on after the round is a bad look, but he was still taking the stand up and had a decent sub attempt. Still more than LnP Colby.

He probably needs to find some new material at this point. Even Trump seemed bored with the whole "Trump dickriding for life" nonsense.
Speaks volumes considering Trump pretty much lives for dickriding.

it was a way closer fight than these fans like to think, blinded by their zealous rage over someone who dare supports a former president and says mean things to sell a fight that everyone watched. Leon did barely any damage, squeaked by, and lost the last two rounds. Colby did better than Usman or anyone else against Leon. Totally dominated the 5th round. That was a boring fight where the only exciting thing was actually the press conference. Trump 2024.

No it wasn't, not at all, it is generous to even call it a fight and it has nothing to do with Trump. Leon should definitely thank Colby for the large paycheck he will be getting that would be much smaller if Colby did not massively sell the fight, but we have to be honest, it was the easiest fight of Leon's life.

Nope. Easy 49-46 or 48-47. I gave Colby 4 & 5, but 4 was a toss up. No way he won any of the first 3 rounds.

Back