Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

Would be hilarious if Trump made a statement saying Colby lost because Leon was better. I'd like to see what Colby's response would be.

giphy.gif

Yeah, all that shit talk Colby was spewing wasn't on the behalf of the majority of the States. Colby probably has more haters here than he does elsewhere, bc he's like a caricature of what foreigners probably believe the average American is like, which is pretty far from the case. He represents a small section of the American people. The rest of us are glad he lost.

even colby's instagram profile pic is with trump. grade A d*ckrider

<Dany07><TheDonald>

“I thought the third, fourth and fifth rounds were mine,” Covington said at the UFC 296 post-fight press conference. “The fifth was mine, easily. The fourth was mine too, and I thought I did enough in the third. He didn’t put any damage on me. He got a couple of low kicks, but then I started checking them at the end, so I thought I had the win and did enough.

The judges never favor me. They hate me because I support Trump, and everybody hates Trump in this building, so it is what it is. Life goes on.”

Lol what a idiot! Obsessing over Trump is the only reason why idiots like Colby.

Not to mention the fact that Dana White and Trump have been right for many years.

I’m sure had nothing to do with secret service and flight plans. Why is this even still up?

Do any Americans think trump has a legit chance of being re-elected?

Also Colby knows full well he didn’t do enough and probably also that he’s past his prime and doesn’t have long left, based on his pre fight antics vs performance

Unfortunately, I do. It’s not good.

It's probably a combo of many things. Trump is also old as shit. It was past his bedtime.

Trump the Benedict Arnold.

Colby probably cried about it last night

It probably wasn't that Colby lost. It's probably that Colby embarrassed himself.

Back