Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

I see what you are saying but there is probably more to these things when you are a former president. When you have the secret service around you and it is the end of the event when its time to move it is time to move. Then again maybe he was getting secondhand embarrassment after that performance.
There was one fight where there was grappling action in front of his view and I was trying to decide who in the vicinity could be his security lol. I didn't really see suited men and if I did I might have thought they weren't secret service.

don't know why this should surprise anyone, really. he's a fat stupid spoiled child, anything else would have been what was surprising.

Honestly, only transmasculine idiots here believed that Colby was a patriot. He elected himself as our representative. You think winners like us Americans would want a hover handed, nonbinary, crotch diving they/them representing our red, white and blue? 9-1-1 Colby let a Red Coat into our sacred ground and let him take a giant UK dump all over us and the constitution. A true patriot would never let that happen, like The greatest rapper alive, Kid Rock.

Only thing Trump wants is to stroke his ego and get as much power as possible. He doesn't want to safe anyone. He only cares about his megalomaniac self.
Omg bro… I can’t even. Trump has done more for the average American than any President in the last 100+ Years, that’s facts too.

I don’t understand why he gets hate. Just think about it, you’d love him if it wasn’t for the Fake, Corrupt News Media. All of these FAKE Op-Eds talking about colluding with Russia (FALSE) or talking about his Taxes, meanwhile no news about The Biden Crime Families Child & Human Trafficking Crimes, The Epstein Flight Logs that Congress is currently sitting on, Wide Open Border where Illegals and drugs are pouring in by the 1000’s each day, no, we would rather talk about “Orange Man Bad” and how Endless Wars are beneficial for the betterment of our “Democracy.” What are “they” hiding in Ukraine and in Israel? Why are “they” so Pro Ukraine and so Pro Israel, but very Anti-American? What is there to hide?? Do your own research, draw your own conclusions.

Take The Red Pill. It’s NOT too late.

Right-o, chap! My life is undergoing quite the transformation, indeed. I've transitioned from the robust world of coffee to the refined realm of tea, and I've mastered the art of brewing a proper cuppa. Previously, my method was rather unsophisticated: just plonking a teabag into lukewarm water and then zapping it in the microwave for a spell.

Now, however, I follow the quintessentially British method: first, I warm the teapot with a bit of boiling water, swirl it around, and then discard the water. Next, I add one teabag per person and one for the pot. I then pour boiling water over the teabags, ensuring a proper steep. The key is to let it brew for a good three to five minutes, allowing the flavors to fully develop. Once brewed to perfection, I add a splash of milk and, if feeling a bit cheeky, a sugar or two.

And that's not all, I'm eagerly awaiting the opening of the government office where I'll get to officially choose my preferred football (soccer) team and register for sports reeducation courses. I'm starting off with Cricket 101 and then we'll see where the journey takes me. It's all part of embracing the splendid British culture, you see. Cheers!

Colby has more in common with Joe. Putting on snoozer after snoozer and he's a little soft to be a fan of the Donald.

You're making too much of it. He showed up for the fight and left when his guy lost. You've never been to a sports event and felt disappointed when your team lost and just wanted to get out of there? No need to hang around and soak up the losing atmosphere. It's no bigger than that.

The fact that he left during the speech might've given some bad optics but to say he dropped Colby like hot trash is a massive leap of imagination.

Right-o, chap! My life is undergoing quite the transformation, indeed. I've transitioned from the robust world of coffee to the refined realm of tea, and I've mastered the art of brewing a proper cuppa. Previously, my method was rather unsophisticated: just plonking a teabag into lukewarm water and then zapping it in the microwave for a spell.

Now, however, I follow the quintessentially British method: first, I warm the teapot with a bit of boiling water, swirl it around, and then discard the water. Next, I add one teabag per person and one for the pot. I then pour boiling water over the teabags, ensuring a proper steep. The key is to let it brew for a good three to five minutes, allowing the flavors to fully develop. Once brewed to perfection, I add a splash of milk and, if feeling a bit cheeky, a sugar or two.

And that's not all, I'm eagerly awaiting the opening of the government office where I'll get to officially choose my preferred football (soccer) team and register for sports reeducation courses. I'm starting off with Cricket 101 and then we'll see where the journey takes me. It's all part of embracing the splendid British culture, you see. Cheers!
11/10 response. Exquisite.

The business man that sold our country to Russia while putin was using his asshole as a sock puppet. Also there are many companies associated with trump that have filed for bankruptcy, as well as multiple companies that had license agreements with trump that went bankrupt. He is being fucked in a massive fraud case as well. Explain to me how you think he is a business man? I guess it never ceases to amazes me that he makes millions preying his dumb fuck followers with these laughable fundraising emails begging for money. They are so cheesy, yet tens of thousands fall for it hook line and sinker.
I don't vote for either. Am ready for anarchy and no government. Hope for it.

Maybe he won the 4th but that’s debatable and he stills loses a 48-47 decision. He did nothing round 1,2,3 and Edwards looked bad just point fighting still. Both fighters looked awful.

You're making too much of it. He showed up for the fight and left when his guy lost. You've never been to a sports event and felt disappointed when your team lost and just wanted to get out of there? No need to hang around and soak up the losing atmosphere. It's no bigger than that.

The fact that he left during the speech might've given some bad optics but to say he dropped Colby like hot trash is a massive leap of imagination.
most of this board has been told to hate a man, bring up the same five points everytime someone dares show support, they trust the xyience a little too much, if ya catch my drift. 300% safe and effective types around here.

Meh, it is what it is. At least we’re still a free country so there’s that.
If you travel a bit, there are people in many countries of the world enjoying their freedoms too. This freedom thing that you love to tell others about is not exclusively for Americans.

Nothing like politics being injected into a Sherdog UFC thread to remind me how thick as pigshit some people are.

‘Libtard’ being thrown around when they don’t even know the proper meaning of the word liberal

Use of the word ‘woke’, possibly the most meaningless word in the current world

Vote for the criminal that’s displaying signs of fascism and has a hard on for totalitarian dictators like Putin is definitely a good idea. No one knew what they were unleashing when they voted for the PNF or the Nazi Party at the time either. Until it was too late.

By all means be a Republican, but also realise that in its current guise that actual party is almost completely dead until it exorcises a cancer.

I don’t even have skin in the game, just a keen observer watching from the sidelines and knowing there could be global consequences next year if large swathes of the country don’t wake the fuck up.

Back