Opinion Complete and utter disgrace.....

I am writing my Congressman to push for accepting refugees in a country we destroyed. It is the moral thing

I sure hope you don't live in Florida. We don't need anyone else coming down here and most certainly don't need people like you ruining our state

Anything than how it was handled as of the Joe Biden Administration
Ok but what might one of those solutions be? I'm not trying to be pedantic. I'm genuinely curious as to how we could have gone about disarming the Afghan military.

Some of you need to really get your head checked about this because Trump was negotiation a withdraw with the Taliban without the Afghan government present. I think some of you are deluding yourselves if you think everyone didn't know back then that the Afghan government would just straight up and collapse. We even got the Taliban to promise to break all ties with Al-Qaeda. We basically just said, "hey we are leaving. Can you please not work with Qaeda and we will leave you alone if you don't do anymore stupid shit? I will leave the keys to the country in the mailbox on the way out."
Sherdog WR is a microcosm of the 70% of Republican voters whose brains actually believe the election was stolen. These are angry, delusional people.

If you'll notice, it's mostly the same old Trump nonsense peddlers who pretend he didn't set the whole withdrawal up and who are shitting on the miracle performance our military just pulled off because...Biden is in charge.

Ok but what might one of those solutions be? I'm not trying to be pedantic. I'm genuinely curious as to how we could have gone about disarming the Afghan military.
You're not gonna get a coherent alternative out of him.

What do I think the Taliban will do? Nothing good I imagine.
Most of that gear isn't useful for much outside of war fighting, and the only people the Taliban are going to war with any time soon are ISIS; so let them kill each other.

I sure hope you don't live in Florida. We don't need anyone else coming down here and most certainly don't need people like you ruining our state
Welcome to the game. The game is called "Everyday life in south Texas".

I've been feeling so down with all this madness.

Served there in 2013. A number of the Marines killed are from neighboring towns and one is the son of Riverside Deputies, an agency I've worked with at times.

The absolute shit show of this pull out cannot be under scored.

I heard on the radio while I was driving this morning there may be as much as 10 billion dollars worth of U.S. equipment left behind, including something like 50 Black Hawk helicopters. Its really insane how many things they listed. I can't remember all of it but its a shit ton of U.S. military equipment we just left for them. Billions of dollars worth.
It is the resulting of a secret agreement with the talibans, leave to them all the equipment , don't fool yourself .

It is the resulting of a secret agreement with the talibans, leave to them all the equipment , don't fool yourself .

I'm not fooling myself, its why it pisses me off. This isn't a mistake, its a plan. We could have destroyed most of the equipment before leaving but didn't. As i posted earlier in the thread, if you go back and look at the history of these terrorist organization, going back decades, they all end up using American military technology.

I'm not fooling myself, its why it pisses me off. This isn't a mistake, its a plan. We could have destroyed most of the equipment before leaving but didn't. As i posted earlier in the thread, if you go back and look at the history of these terrorist organization, going back decades, they all end up using American military technology.
Think about the dirty affairs in Lybia and Syria..al quaida used to be the enemy..it is infuriating

Damn

That’s a viciously apt take. True.
How many terrorist attacks on US soil since these wars and 9/11? Obviously no correlation…

Think about the dirty affairs in Lybia and Syria..al quaida used to be the enemy..it is infuriating

It goes back even before then when we equipped the Mujahideen when we wanted them to fight the Soviet Union. Later on, the Mujahideen basically turned into Al Qaeda.

China Joe said it was America's greatest moment. No other Country has evacuated as many of it's people in history as the US has.... he is too dumb to realize that NO other country leaves it's people in harms way you idiot. I heard Trump on the radio the other day saying that his plan he had in place was to get American citizens first, military equipment next and destroy what they couldn't get and then bring the soldiers home last. He said in classic fashion Joe fucked it up LOL

Just imagine being a family member to one of these fallen soldiers and seeing this.

Maybe the wars weren’t entirely fruitless

I suppose that’s a way to look at it.

I have an opinion about 9/11 though.

Not full on tin-foil, but I believe it could have been prevented. I’ll just leave it at that.

If you'll notice, it's mostly the same old Trump nonsense peddlers who pretend he didn't set the whole withdrawal up and who are shitting on the miracle performance our military just pulled off because...Biden is in charge.
How long do you plan on peddling this bullshit narrative? Biden started a fire and then tried taking credit for pitting it out. Its backfired.

You blame these goofs for holding on to an stolen election narrative and yet you hold on to and emtpy deflection to trump for the biden administrations embarrassing decisions.

Back