Media Conor McGregor: “The Notorious will be returning to the UFC octagon. Chandler in the summer, I got the call”

Do you think that will happen?

• Total voters
It only took multiple videos of Conor Mcgregor complaining about UFC not getting him a fight while Dana White simultaneously says Conor doesn't want to fight, for a fight to finally be made.

Conor's little interview musta put the pressure needed on the UFC to get things rolling, fuck Dana btw.

36 In July
Hasn't been living the life of an athlete

He is beyond washed. I know Dustin is no spring chicken either, but he is still an elite fighter who is very active

I would LOVE for the Ufc to make that fight again. He would knock conor the fuck out

If it happens and that's a big fucking if - he's gunna get smoked and look like shit. Fans are going to implode.

Michael Chandler might not be ready for a fight this summer? WTF is this #1 bullshit now... He better be ready, he has wasted 1/2 his career waiting on this moment. Better get ready! Especially if this fight is at 185lbs because the odds get worse for Chandler the higher the weight class is. He doesn't have the frame Conor has.

Am I the only one who would love it if Chandler turns the fight down?

A lot of people would be happy if Chandler turns it out.

Topuria will be screaming for his red panty night. Charles would call Dana right away begging. Volk will be cutting anytime any weight promos on Conor 24/7.

Chandler's been waiting two years but says he's not sure if he's ready :rolleyes:

I cant even listen to him nowadays.. somethings up

GJILqGpWwAAWiNr

It’s sad listening to Conor nowadays hard to believe what he has become post Khabib fight.

Back