Media Conor McGregor: “The Notorious will be returning to the UFC octagon. Chandler in the summer, I got the call”

Do you think that will happen?

• Total voters
200w.gif

It’s sad listening to Conor nowadays hard to believe what he has become post Khabib fight.

Yeah I totally get losing MMA skill and being washed up I dont get losing the mic skills 100%. People say drugs etc but that bad?

He used to be hilarious.

Just watching it now.

Unsurprisingly, Conor sounds like a fucking mess...

I love how he keeps talking about how Lorenzo would have all this shit sorted by now lol

I'm unaware of him ever being hilarious or having mic skills.

C'mon now. You didnt have to like it but the man knew how to sell fights. You cant take that away from him. He just lost whatever IT was. Gift of gab

Michael Chandler might not be ready for a fight this summer? WTF is this #1 bullshit now... He better be ready, he has wasted 1/2 his career waiting on this moment. Better get ready! Especially if this fight is at 185lbs because the odds get worse for Chandler the higher the weight class is. He doesn't have the frame Conor has.

Lol, bro, he's trolling. Ofc Chandler is ready.

While yesterday he said this…

Thanks for the reply.. connor loves the sound of his voice too much.

Not saying he's not good at fighting nor talking.

He just talks too much.. and it ain' t fun anymore.. except for the dadles youngsters and the 40 crisis metrosexuals crossfit guys.

Dustin said it: ' You used to be better than this (talking) ' and at fighting too

Anyway, añthough it won't happen, or happen in a weird gayish thing like the Cerrone " fight " ...

I"ll watch it mate

The date of Conor VS Chandler will be revealed during TUF did not happen

They will fight at 300 not happening

They will fight in December nope

Now I’m supposed to believe they are fighting in the summer

I was a Conor fan back in the day, the passion and enthusiasm he presented was contagious, now the guy is just another standard celebrity, the good times are gone.

This is such boring shit.

Conor should just rat out dana and tell folks why hes not on 300.

Michael Chandler might not be ready for a fight this summer? WTF is this #1 bullshit now... He better be ready, he has wasted 1/2 his career waiting on this moment. Better get ready! Especially if this fight is at 185lbs because the odds get worse for Chandler the higher the weight class is. He doesn't have the frame Conor has.
HE was joking imo

Back