Cris Cyborg vs Leslie Smith Bellator 259 Main Event May 21st Showtime

Christian Edwards is on the main card, which is weird since Loureda is hidden in the middle of the prelims. Johns and McCourt are low since they probably want to give European viewers a chance to watch them. Shabliy no were to be seen. Alfie Davis posted about the fight less then a day ago so maybe someone got injured

Also still a 4 fight main card so I guess that's what they are gonna do from now on

-I have been waiting for Shabliy's debut for a long time and it keeps getting postponed, wtf is going on?
-I dont get having Johns vs Mattos to start the prelims, Johns is not that big of a name.
-I guess they are really hoping for an Edwards KO. Hopefully it doesnt blow up in their face like it usually does.
-Loureda buried in the middle of the prelims is baffling, isnt she ranked?
-Caldwell vs Higo as a co-main is a bad idea. Expect Caldwell to beat Higo in a boring decision.
-Wasnt Khasan supposed to make his debut in May?

-I have been waiting for Shabliy's debut for a long time and it keeps getting postponed, wtf is going on?
-I dont get having Johns vs Mattos to start the prelims, Johns is not that big of a name.
-I guess they are really hoping for an Edwards KO. Hopefully it doesnt blow up in their face like it usually does.
-Loureda buried in the middle of the prelims is baffling, isnt she ranked?
-Caldwell vs Higo as a co-main is a bad idea. Expect Caldwell to beat Higo in a boring decision.
-Wasnt Khasan supposed to make his debut in May?
Khasan is supposed to be in June, and I agree about Loureda. I get she is fighting a can, but she is marketable and has a social media following. Hot girl who twerks after wins and is good sells imho

I just went on Alfie’s IG and he says the fight is on less than 20 minutes ago .. Wtf is going on that was probably the fight I was looking forward to the most. We need to get Shabliy a fight and get him in those rankings

Edwards on the main card is telling. They are banking on him being a star for them for sure. I think he has the potential. Think Bellator have 2 of the best prospects in the game in Trainer and Edwards at 205.

Edwards on the main card is telling. They are banking on him being a star for them for sure. I think he has the potential. Think Bellator have 2 of the best prospects in the game in Trainer and Edwards at 205.

Out of Edwards, Fortune, and Neal for the LHW prospects, Edwards is the best imho. Makes sense that they are making Neal vs. Fortune to find out who the second best is

BRAVE has the two best prospects in one org imo, they have Talha and the pleasure man.

Out of Edwards, Fortune, and Neal for the LHW prospects, Edwards is the best imho. Makes sense that they are making Neal vs. Fortune to find out who the second best is
Yeah I think that’s a given. Neal is decent nothing special as of how. Fortune is pretty mediocre imo. Bellator never does prospect vs prospect fights .. they are probably fed up with Tyree pulling out of fights and are banking on Neal beating him.

Just looked up Talha, how old is he? Who’s the pleasure man if you don’t mind telling?

He's 23. Undefeated as an ammy or pro.

Pleasure man is Anton Turkalj

Pleasure man bless.

Problem is that besides fighting each other, who do they fight beyond that?

I think Fakhredinne will have to get crushed by one of them, but I don't think either of them will be there for long tbh. I'd expect them both to be in a major org in a year or so.

Loureda buried in the middle of the prelims is baffling, isnt she ranked?
They put all the ladies aside from the main event on the prelim. The two ranked featherweights are absolutely buried. They don’t want anyone comparing the good looking ladies to the two uggos in the main event

Main event is weak but few good fights on there and some prospects. Johns being first fight on prelims is pretty strange.

Johns fight should be the main card fight. and if they were gonna go prospect to feature shocked its not Loureda to try and build her hype up cause after Cyborg if Loureda has a big finish thats the one thats gonna be most viral on youtube/social media.

I was expecting Johns vs mattos in the main card

Back