Crime Cuomo resigns

Was it the right thing for him to resign?

• Total voters
You people need help.
That makes more sense than housing people with a virus we know little about, with the exception that it's unbelievably contagious, with the most fragile people on society. People who could very well die from the common cold or flu.

It's such an unbelievably idiotic move that people will speculate.

The real reason is irrelevant. He's guilty of criminal negligence or of being criminally stupid at least. Is that more palatable?

Please explain the rationalization for putting the Covid infected in nursing homes

You don’t realize how freaked out the establishment was by not having one of “their picks” in office. They have bought and paid for the power over us, and they are deathly afraid of losing all that power.

There isn't a rationalization. These people are "not bringing their best".
The vast majority of these career, dinosaur politicians are arrogant, incompetent, and completely out of touch with reality and how things are on the ground for normal people. They're lazy, incurious, and are used to having no accountability. Because of that lack of accountability, we saw all of the dumb shit that we see on a normal basis.
In the year 2021, with cameras, and internet, Cruz goes to Mexico for vacation during a crisis in his state and thinks no one is going to notice??????? Pelosi and Newsom tell people how important it is to follow COVID guidelines and then get caught a week later breaking the rules themselves...and nobody is going to notice??? Same with that Governor in Michigan. There are countless incidents like this to show how tone deaf and incompetent these people are.

In NY, I think they fucked up. Made an idiotic and hasty mistake that they didn't think through, and then hid the numbers because it looks bad. That's entirely different from believing that they're evil, masterminds that intentionally tried to kill old people to "own" Trump. That's deranged.

That makes more sense than housing people with a virus we know little about, with the exception that it's unbelievably contagious, with the most fragile people on society. People who could very well die from the common cold or flu.

It's such an unbelievably idiotic move that people will speculate.

The real reason is irrelevant. He's guilty of criminal negligence or of being criminally stupid at least. Is that more palatable?

I believe these people are that stupid. Some egomaniac thought he knew better than everyone else, or just hastily made a decision without giving much thought of the consequences--especially in the middle of a global pandemic where a billion things were going on at one time, yeah, I can believe a lot of careless shit went on.
That's a lot more plausible to me than he's a psychopath that intentionally killed old people.

I'm not saying this to defend him. So it isn't about what's more palatable.
But someone being grossly negligent and stupid, vs. someone being a sociopathic murderer are worlds apart. It does matter when it comes to how we talk about these things.

I believe these people are that stupid. Some egomaniac thought he knew better than everyone else, or just hastily made a decision without giving much thought of the consequences--especially in the middle of a global pandemic where a billion things were going on at one time, yeah, I can believe a lot of careless shit went on.
That's a lot more plausible to me than he's a psychopath that intentionally killed old people.

I'm not saying this to defend him. So it isn't about what's more palatable.
But someone being grossly negligent and stupid, vs. someone being a sociopathic murderer are worlds apart. It does matter when it comes to how we talk about these things.
I'm more willing to believe people in positions of higher power are sociopaths or psychopaths personally. Those positions attract that type of personality after all. Idiots don't tend to find success in any part of life without help either.

What you're saying is us simpletons in the War Room were better informed than those in power. And if that's the case then that scenario is at least as unacceptable as strategically killing off old folks. Why? Because these fucks calling the shots are supposed to be the exceptional ones amongst us. They're supposed to know better than a bunch of schmucks on a karate board.

They're supposed to make the right calls. If they're to be granted special powers and privileges then they should be subject to special punishment. Cuomo should find himself in front of a firing squad, not receive a pension. Regardless of why he killed off those old people. The end result is more important than the reasoning behind it to me.

I'm more willing to believe people in positions of higher power are sociopaths or psychopaths personally. Those positions attract that type of personality after all. Idiots don't tend to find success in any part of life without help either.

What you're saying is us simpletons in the War Room were better informed than those in power. And if that's the case then that scenario is at least as unacceptable as strategically killing off old folks. Why? Because these fucks calling the shots are supposed to be the exceptional ones amongst us. They're supposed to know better than a bunch of schmucks on a karate board.

They're supposed to make the right calls. If they're to be granted special powers and privileges then they should be subject to special punishment. Cuomo should find himself in front of a firing squad, not receive a pension. Regardless of why he killed off those old people. The end result is more important than the reasoning behind it to me.

When I say they're stupid, I don't mean they are stupid in the traditional sense of how we usually think of that word. Most of them went to top tier, Ivy league schools. But an Ivy league education can't buy you common sense, or help you to connect with people. These people are disconnected, and socially really stupid. They are driven more by ego and winning this political game. And when you're driven by ego, or what you think voters, or donors are going to think, you tend to make stupid decisions that are not based on facts.

I get your viewpoint about people in power. It's understandable. I just think these people have no common sense because they don't interact with common people.
Because of how our system is structured, people get in power in politics not from being the most clever, or cutt throat,, you just have to kiss the right ass, know the right people, go to the right school, and keep oiling the machine...and eventually, you'll get your shot. They're just trying to keep this cool kid's club going. I don't think there is a lot of thought that goes into this, it's just about keeping the game going.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying. But we schmucks voted those schmucks in. For me, the reasons why people do things is the most important part because that tells us how to fix the problem. Regardless of the reason, the blame is on him, but to go beyond whose ass to kick, I need to know why it happened.

When I say they're stupid, I don't mean they are stupid in the traditional sense of how we usually think of that word. Most of them went to top tier, Ivy league schools. But an Ivy league education can't buy you common sense, or help you to connect with people. These people are disconnected, and socially really stupid. They are driven more by ego and winning this political game. And when you're driven by ego, or what you think voters, or donors are going to think, you tend to make stupid decisions that are not based on facts.

I get your viewpoint about people in power. It's understandable. I just think these people have no common sense because they don't interact with common people.
Because of how our system is structured, people get in power in politics not from being the most clever, or cutt throat,, you just have to kiss the right ass, know the right people, go to the right school, and keep oiling the machine...and eventually, you'll get your shot. They're just trying to keep this cool kid's club going. I don't think there is a lot of thought that goes into this, it's just about keeping the game going.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying. But we schmucks voted those schmucks in. For me, the reasons why people do things is the most important part because that tells us how to fix the problem. Regardless of the reason, the blame is on him, but to go beyond whose ass to kick, I need to know why it happened.
Sociopaths it is!

Yeah I've had the same criticism of both our TDS inducing leaders the past few years. Those morons don't live in the world they were chosen to rule over. We're heading towards Idiocracy at full speed and most don't realize it because we've been distracted by being encouraged to squabble amongst ourselves.

If I hire an outfit to do a job for me I legit don't care why they fucked it up, but am more concerned about the shit end product. I'll also evaluate why I made a bad choice and definitely won't use that same company again. Yet many people would have voted for this murder again. And that's insanity in action.

Sociopaths it is!

Yeah I've had the same criticism of both our TDS inducing leaders the past few years. Those morons don't live in the world they were chosen to rule over. We're heading towards Idiocracy at full speed and most don't realize it because we've been distracted by being encouraged to squabble amongst ourselves.

If I hire an outfit to do a job for me I legit don't care why they fucked it up, but am more concerned about the shit end product. I'll also evaluate why I made a bad choice and definitely won't use that same company again. Yet many people would have voted for this murder again. And that's insanity in action.
I get the pragmatism in that. And there are definitely cases where I too would only care about the end result..those cases are usually when money is on the line.

It SHOULD be the same with politicians, but unfortunately we cant pull them into the office to fire them when theyve done shit jobs, so the end result doesnt matter as much to me when I cant hold them accountable in real time.

This 2 party system just gives us 2 shitty choices, and it allows them to continue to be shitty because your only other choice is another shitty choice.

It SHOULD be the same with politicians, but unfortunately we cant pull them into the office to fire them when theyve done shit jobs, so the end result doesnt matter as much to me when I cant hold them accountable in real time.

And why not? They used to resign regularly in light of scandals and screw ups. Somehow we've allowed ourselves to be brainwashed into thinking they should be exempt from rules the rest of us live by. Just look at our idiot in charge up here. Trudeau has a list of ethics violations longer than anyone else in memory but your way of thinking has his supporters giving him a pass.

I understand the value of stability, but accountability standards must be upheld or else people will slide into unacceptable behavior via complacency. That's just human nature.

And why not? They used to resign regularly in light of scandals and screw ups. Somehow we've allowed ourselves to be brainwashed into thinking they should be exempt from rules the rest of us live by. Just look at our idiot in charge up here. Trudeau has a list of ethics violations longer than anyone else in memory but your way of thinking has his supporters giving him a pass.

I understand the value of stability, but accountability standards must be upheld or else people will slide into unacceptable behavior via complacency. That's just human nature.

I think social media and the 24 hour news cycle has changed the game for the worse.
News stories travel quicker to more people than ever, but they also have the life cycle of a gnat. Today's big story or scandal just gets replaced with tomorrow's. Nothing sticks.

The partisanship is what keeps voter in line, because "my shitty guy" is better than your "Nazi/Communist". If I go too hard on my guy then I am giving your guy a path. (This isnt how i operate, but I think it is part of why voters dont hold politicians accountable.) Because you have to ride or die with the team you have, or the other side takes over.

I dont think we believe politicians should be exempt. I am a billion percent for accountability. But we just dont have many tools to get that accountability besides voting every 2, 4, or 6 years, and protesting.

f21.jpeg

Btw looks like Obama may or may not have meddled in with all this in 14 Looks like he tried to get the Obama. DOJ to stop an investigation that was getting too close to him. Not sure that Obama actually did anything. Seems Obama is clear but this just shows how awful this Cuomo is

Theres 2 key takeaways from this

#1. Biden is a lot more powerful and influential than Bunker Boy.
Bunker Boy called for Cuomo's resignation multiple times as POTUS, nobody listened. BIden calls for his resignation, Cuomo listens.

#2. As Biden said, personal conduct aside, Cuomo did a hell of a job as a Governor, leading Covid down after the first wave, key influencer in the infrastructure package, popularized masking, etc.

The pressure was just too much for him I guess. And something had to break. But do you think he should have resigned or just kept on doing his work governing New York?

I personally think he did the right thing to resign. It's just too much of a distraction for him to continue on doing other things. And just a huge distraction to what's important like the Covid crisis among other issues of course.

And if he did what they are claiming he did, than he just a number one scumbag.

For those who think he shouldn't have resigned, why do you say that?
210803095301-01-gov-andrew-cuomo-0802.jpg

Theres 2 key takeaways from this

#1. Biden is a lot more powerful and influential than Bunker Boy.
Bunker Boy called for Cuomo's resignation multiple times as POTUS, nobody listened. BIden calls for his resignation, Cuomo listens.

#2. As Biden said, personal conduct aside, Cuomo did a hell of a job as a Governor, leading Covid down after the first wave, key influencer in the infrastructure package, popularized masking, etc.

1. The situation is different than it was at the time Trump called for it. There wasn't a legit investigation done that really laid out all the accusations. Even Biden said we should wait for the investigation to conclude before asking for his resignation. There really is no comparison to be made here.

2. Cuomo did some good things as Governor but he also used that power to silence women and sexually assault them. So I guess the real question is are you good at your job if you also used that position you had to abuse women? If your a prison guard and you saved over 50 women's lives but you also raped 20 are you still a hell of a good security guard? IMO the answer is no. At best what I can say is he was a horrible Governor who in between abusing his power to sexually assault women and then using that same power to silence them also did some good things.

Yes

#1. it give legitimacy to Biden's power and influence

#2. He couldve easily survived impeachment, but his sacrifice shows his true commitment to serve New Yorkers

#3. Waiting it out will ruin his legacy and make people forget the many great things hes done

#4. It supports the need for all employers to conduct workforce harassment and diversity training

Ideally, he should have been put against the wall. Though, not over the sexual harassment.

It's a wee bit ridiculous how big a deal's been made of that, all things considered.
Like most 'woke' shit, that's probably just cover - someone wants his job. Corruption's about the only thing wokeness is good at facilitating.

His "everything I've done, I did out of love" speech was pretty funny, given the context.

Last edited:
not sexual harassing people is a pretty low bar to set. yes he should have resigned. and i hope he faces legal charges for it too.

Cuomo killed more grandmas (and grandpas) then I ever could by not wearing a mask or taking the vax.

And people are now actually arguing whether he should've resigned after blatant and rampant sexual harrassment, something that if any non far leftist did would cause these same people to scream for his death? Seems about right by modern standards.

Back