Dana FED UP with Belal begging for title shot...

It's seriously fucked up. He should have gotten a rematch with Leon before he even became champ. I don't particularly like watching the guy but he's long past due for a title shot.

Lol Dana/Belal thing is just about the parody of the situation itself.

Edit. probably not real lol

It's seriously fucked up. He should have gotten a rematch with Leon before he even became champ. I don't particularly like watching the guy but he's long past due for a title sho

Sorry, no.

The truth is, Belal should've not rolled around and acted like a bitch from an eye poke:

Lots of people get poked in the eye, I have never seen any MAN act like this, from a sore eye.

He had his chance, and he acted like this from a little foul.

What other MMA fighter has EVER acted like this from a freaking eye poke?

No one ever wants to see Belal as Champion.

No "Champion" reacts like this ... both Cormier and Stipe gave (and received) worse eye pokes than this, but neither man EVER reacted the way Belal did.

Disgusting and lame.

He should take pride that Dana remembered his name.

Also this proves dude should've just shut up in the media.

This is clearly not real. It’s no wonder misinformation is so prevalent nowadays.

I hate the trend of people putting RANDOM capitalized words in thread, news, and video titles. It seems very CLICKBAITY.

At a pre-fight news conference Thursday, White announced the winner of the UFC 288 co-main event between Gilbert Burns and Belal Muhammad will be next in line for a welterweight title shot. “One hundred percent … yes, the guy who wins this fight will get the next shot (after Covington),” White said.May 4, 2023

Fuck you, lowlife.

Back