Dana FED UP with Belal begging for title shot...

Why would anyone believe anything Dana White says?

Sorry, no.

The truth is, Belal should've not rolled around and acted like a bitch from an eye poke:

Lots of people get poked in the eye, I have never seen any MAN act like this, from a sore eye.

He had his chance, and he acted like this from a little foul.

What other MMA fighter has EVER acted like this from a freaking eye poke?

No one ever wants to see Belal as Champion.

Lmfao like a bitch??? Hes literally cut from it hahahaha

Okay tough guy

Even Dana knows that his boss Ari Emanuel will never give a Palestinian like Belal a title shot in this current political climate

Shavkat will get the next title shot

Sk11Ikw9xJ6_0_0_657_1191_0_x-large.jpg

If that the case, why they love and protect this guy then?
the Belal situation has nothing to do with politics, he just doesn't have the "It" factor.
and lets not forget about how they traded MJ for Askren. its all about the money.

How do you block someone's number 4x?
Block them then unblock them x4?

No "Champion" reacts like this ... both Cormier and Stipe gave (and received) worse eye pokes than this, but neither man EVER reacted the way Belal did.

Disgusting and lame.

I think the correct response is to return the eye poke or instead kick them in the balls (accidentally) pretty much immediately after the fight is restarted

Sk11Ikw9xJ6_0_0_657_1191_0_x-large.jpg

If that the case, why they love and protect this guy then?
the Belal situation has nothing to do with politics, he just doesn't have the "It" factor.
and lets not forget about how they traded MJ for Askren. its all about the money.
Ari Emanuel would have had his hired goons have a "word" with Khamzat after that tweet which made Khamzat retracted that after with his after fight speech after he beat Usman with a "love everyone kind of speech"

As well as Khamzat isn't Palestinian compared to Belal

Ari Emanuel will never ever give a Palestinian like Belal an opportunity to be a UFC champ in this current political climate?

It is political to a degree on why Belal is not getting the next title shot, been boring as well doesn't help

It is extremely unfair to Belal but Ari Emanuel is the boss and the UFC is not exactly fair

Lmfao like a bitch??? Hes literally cut from it hahahaha

Okay tough guy

I am a tough guy.

Nose broken three times, part of my ear has been bitten-off off (like Holyfield, but in a street fight not a boxing match), had beer stein broken over the head, en route for 50 stitches, been through some shit, brother.

Not everybody's a pussy in this world.
Not everybody acts like that when they get hurt.

So when I see someone like you (whose avatar is "an actor," not even a real fighter) tell me something like, "He's literally cut from it" ... It's difficult for me to believe that any man would say something like that, about a fighter acting like that?

This may be difficult for you to believe, but some people can actually take some serious shit without a whimper.
Can you see Marvin Hagler rolling around on the ground, crying?

Reality check: dozens and dozens and dozens of fighters have gotten poked in the eye — can't remember ever seeing anyone openly wail and roll around like Belal.
No Champion acts like that.

Sure, it may be normal may react to the pain, and cover an eye, but no Champion-caliber fighter roles-around around crying like that.

IMO, dude took a dive, knowing he was going to get his ass kicked by Leon.

I am a tough guy.

Nose broken three times, part of my ear has been bitten-off off (like Holyfield, but in a street fight not a boxing match), had beer stein broken over the head, en route for 50 stitches, been through some shit, brother.

Not everybody's a pussy in this world.
Not everybody acts like that when they get hurt.

So when I see someone like you (whose avatar is "an actor," not even a real fighter) tell me something like, "He's literally cut from it" ... It's difficult for me to believe that any man would say something like that, about a fighter acting like that?

This may be difficult for you to believe, but some people can actually take some serious shit without a whimper.
Can you see Marvin Hagler rolling around on the ground, crying?

Reality check: dozens and dozens and dozens of fighters have gotten poked in the eye — can't remember ever seeing anyone openly wail and roll around like Belal.
No Champion acts like that.

Sure, it may be normal may react to the pain, and cover an eye, but no Champion-caliber fighter roles-around around crying like that.

IMO, dude took a dive, knowing he was going to get his ass kicked by Leon.

Ya man ... Groin kicks should be allowed along with eye pokes..these fucking pussy's i tell you ...

If only UFC fighters can grow up and be @IronGolem007 one day the sport will be better ...

Lmfao

If he had a brain hed take fights fucking low ranked 15 or 10 guys and finish his contract in the top 5 then go to pfl and make some real money

Ya man ... Groin kicks should be allowed along with eye pokes..these fucking pussy's i tell you ...

If only UFC fighters can grow up and be @IronGolem007 one day the sport will be better ...

Lmfao

jerkoff.gif

You're a jerkoff dude.

Go rewatch the video I posted, and tell me how many other top professional fighters have ever acted that way, after an eyepoke.

No "Champion" reacts like this ... both Cormier and Stipe gave (and received) worse eye pokes than this, but neither man EVER reacted the way Belal did.

Disgusting and lame.
How did you quantify whose eye pokes were worse?
IMG_6891.jpegIMG_6892.jpeg
Seems pretty bad to me and all due respect, you’re in no position to judge how he should have reacted from the comfort of your couch.

Sorry, no.

The truth is, Belal should've not rolled around and acted like a bitch from an eye poke:

Lots of people get poked in the eye, I have never seen any MAN act like this, from a sore eye.

He had his chance, and he acted like this from a little foul.

What other MMA fighter has EVER acted like this from a freaking eye poke?

No one ever wants to see Belal as Champion.

Eye pokes aren’t a little foul. If you’ve ever been poked in the eye, especially while trying or competing, you’d know that it ranges from severity and can be downright debilitating and disorient your other senses, including balance and coordination.

Eye pokes aren’t a little foul. If you’ve ever been poked in the eye, especially while trying or competing, you’d know that it ranges from severity and can be downright debilitating and disorient your other senses, including balance and coordination.

Yeah brother, I've done on that.

Never rolled around and wailed like a bitch.

Yeah brother, I've done on that.

Never rolled around and wailed like a bitch.
So all eye pokes are equal?
I was kicked in the balls during training and shook it off in about a minute.
A year later, my best friend took a violent knee and had his left testicle partially ruptured causing him to roll around, curled up and vomiting. What a little bitch he was..

Back