News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
The question is, does Conor have anything left in the tank? Could a motivated Conor get back to his past form? Prime Conor was a sniper. I highly doubt it, but if Chandler decides not to wrestle and they get into a fire fight, I give the edge to Conor. Mac has power too!

If they brought back alcohol and cocaine I think ratings would be back in no time
I'm pretty sure they didn't have alcohol on tuf1. Otherwise why'd Bonnar escape to go buy some mad dog? Or whatever it was.
That's the only tuf I watched somewhat.

I'm pretty sure they didn't have alcohol on tuf1. Otherwise why'd Bonnar escape to go buy some mad dog? Or whatever it was.
That's the only tuf I watched somewhat.

Definitely recall Leben getting drunk. Although they maybe didn't have access to it all the time.

Conor has made a career beating fighters like Chandler but UFC Chandler is about on the same tier as Gaethje, Ferg, Porier and Olive.

I love this fight. CM vs MC

Chandler COULD handle Connor easily. We all know Chandler doesn't have a high fight IQ. He should wrasslefuck Conor and TKO him. However, Chindler will stand with Connor and get KO'd. No way he can take a Connor punch square on the chin and not leave conciousness.
Conor doesn’t KO anyone anymore.

Total coin flip fight. I could see Chandler destroying him or Chander looking like Alvarez. I have no idea...

Both guys are basically 1 round fighters now that are chinny and never iffy hearts. Chandler showed heart his last fight but he still faded and ultimately kinda gave up.

I do think it's the perfect fight though.

Definitely recall Leben getting drunk. Although they maybe didn't have access to it all the time.
Good times. When we were young, drank to shit and threw down. And threw up.
Not much has changed... Except the throwing parts. Mostly.

I love it. It's the fight I wanted. Can't wait for TUF, too. Conor is undeniably entertaining; he will give us some great tv. This season will effectively promote the fight, unlike Ortega and Volk pranking each other with...... snakes, was it?

For those saying "I won't watch the fight" or "not a fun fight", I call absolute bullshit. Fairly or unfairly, this will be the biggest ppv for UFC this year.....and by a lot.

My cousin absolutely hates McGregor. He likes mma but only watches the free fight nights.....never goes to the pub to watch the big fight.....except one. Conor v Cerrone the year that fight took place....lol.

The man draws.....I'll absolutely be watching it. It will be the most packed my local hotel will be for a UFC fight this year.....without a doubt.

I predict another Cerrone situation where Conor will be made to look good. Wonder how much the pay off will be for Chandler.

Chandler doesn't have a great chin. If it lasts, somehow, he could win.

I'd bet it doesn't.

Back