Dana White FIRES BACKšŸ˜” at Reporter at UFC 297 presser

Do you agree with Dana White response?

• Total voters
Dana "Freedom of Speech" White,

unless you say something to make Dana look bad, even if it is true... then you're banned from UFC events

Did you watch UFC 297 tonight?
Dricus Du Plessis literally walked out with the South African Flag and had it draped around him during his post fight interviewā€¦.

So that article I posted was a lie? Lol you do realize the flag ban ended but it did happen.
Learn something.

It's astonishing the number of people ITT who don't understand the difference between freedom of speech & freedom from consequences.

Go ahead and explain how you can have freedom of speech without freedom of consequences?

All Iā€™m doing is pointing out Danaā€™s hypocrisy and honesty pointing out every oneā€™s hypocrisy bc no one truly believes in freedom of speech.
All youā€™re doing is letting everyone know how much you dislike Dana White. The dress code has nothing to do with freedom of speech, itā€™s just part of being a UFC fighter and their contract, similar to thousands upon thousands of a place of employment that uses the ā€œdress code.ā€ Sounds like you never worked or was ever professional when it came to being employed. You even bring up not being able to use ā€œflagsā€ when an event just took place tonight and you see multiple fighters walk out with a flag.

I

so Ariels got arrested for leaking fight announcements? Oh right he didnā€™t bc that would be ludicrous and journalists are protected by the first amendment.

If Dana White was for Free Speech, which he obviously isnā€™t, Ariel wouldnā€™t have been banned. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

What happened to muh private company? Suddenly freedom of speech IS freedom from consequence? lol hypocrite talking about hypocrisy.

All youā€™re doing is letting everyone know how much you dislike Dana White. The dress code has nothing to do with freedom of speech, itā€™s just part of being a UFC fighter and their contract, similar to thousands upon thousands of a place of employment that uses the ā€œdress code.ā€ Sounds like you never worked or was ever professional when it came to being employed. You even bring up not being able to use ā€œflagsā€ when an event just took place tonight and you see multiple fighters walk out with a flag.
LOL so I can get arrested for wearing a certain brand? No bc thatā€™s protecting by the first amendment. If Dana is pro free speech like he said he is, there wouldnā€™t be a dress code. Learn something.

Now, yes a lot of companies have dress codes but these companies never claim their company follows the first amendment. If that was the case, you'll be able to show up to work naked.

No one said it was a lie, but you bringing it up like it wasnā€™t lifted is just disingenuous. Which just shows your agenda, which I know Iā€™m not the only who sees it.
No it shows that Dana was never pro free speech.
The reality is, no body is pro free speech including you and Dana.

As always, its freedom of speech for those with the BIGGEST MOUTHS

It must make you so mad that 93% of responders agree with Dana.
Not really bc theyā€™re lying to themselves. I just posted multiple examples of Dana White being against free speech.
This is the hypocrisy of it all. Youā€™re just too slow to realize it lol.

LOL so I can get arrested for wearing a certain brand? No bc thatā€™s protecting by the first amendment. If Dana is pro free speech like he said he is, there wouldnā€™t be a dress code. Learn something.
What UFC Fighter was arrested for not adhering to the dress code?

Now, yes a lot of companies have dress codes but these companies never claim their company follows the first amendment. If that was the case, you'll be able to show up to work naked.
Youā€™re a idiot, tomorrow when you show up at your shift for Burger King try show up naked and see if youā€™re still employed.

What UFC Fighter was arrested for not adhering to the dress code?

Youā€™re a idiot, tomorrow when you show up at your shift for Burger King try show up naked and see if youā€™re still employed.
Hey dummy the CEO of BK never said he was pro free speech. Dana White did which means he should find implement a dress codes.
Are you this slow?

All youā€™re doing is outing yourself as a Dana hater. Keep up the good work buddy.
Iā€™m a hater bc Iā€™m pointing out how Dana is lying and is a hypocrite?
Sounds like youā€™re against free speech too lol

The President of the UFC said heā€™s pro free speechā€¦ if that was true, there wouldnā€™t be a dress code.
War room level bad faith argument ^^^
Wow.....
They all signed contracts agreeing to the stipulations, essentially signing their freedom to wear whatever they want away.

Reactions: Kb7
Hey dummy the CEO of BK never said he was pro free speech. Dana White did which means he should find implement a dress codes.
Are you this slow?

Since when is dress code against free ā€œspeechā€?

Why canā€™t PFL & Bellator fighters wear Gi Pants in the ring when theyā€™re fighting?

Iā€™m not slow, Iā€™m just seeing right through it fpr your hate for Dana.

Stop it you are just embarrassing yourself. Really pathetic stuff you try here.

Since when is dress code against free ā€œspeechā€?

Why canā€™t PFL & Bellator fighters wear Gi Pants in the ring when theyā€™re fighting?

Iā€™m not slow, Iā€™m just seeing right through it fpr your hate for Dana.
This isnā€™t rocket science and itā€™s sad that I have to explain it to you. You canā€™t wear a gi bc of the rules implemented by the athletic commission. Now with that said, there aren't any rules that makes a fighter have to wear a certain brand yet, the UFC implements that rule which proves Dana White isnā€™t pro free speech!

Also, what a person wears is protected by the first amendment, which is free speech. Which is why you canā€™t have me arrested for wearing a certain brand. Or have me arrested for wearing a certain color. Get it?

Back