Dana White shares info about 300

Jesus Christ imagine how awful your life is that you've got obsess over another man's opinion of something so much so that it takes over your internet life. I
can only imagine the shit your family has to deal with - or what they don't deal with because they dont invite you to shit anymore, because all you do is show up and act like and insufferable twat cos cousins Jeff doesnt share your insightful opinion about election interference or whatever stupid fucking conspiracy your obsessed with at thw momen. I bet you dm random people over mmopinions. Jesus. Get. A. Fucking. life.

Once again chief it’s not your opinion. It’s a blatantly false statement because you don’t understand simple words. Your little outburst is telling.

They'll have to really pinch pennies, Dana is probably highly regreting this about right now. No snow for his family for the next 5 Christmas's is my guess.
His son already got his Christmas gift in Jan when Dana slapped his wife for his son. I tell ya wut a father's love goes along way

His son already got his Christmas gift in Jan when Dana slapped his wife for his son. I tell ya wut a father's love goes along way
Oh snap, that why he slapped her? That's what real fathers love looks like imho.

Oh snap, that why he slapped her? That's what real fathers love looks like imho.
She was saying something about snow but dana thought she ment coke and you just can't keep a man from that.

Clearly happens regularly but you can't prove it because they don't officially announce it. Like all things U Fight Cheap, the 'no bonuses for people who miss weight' rule is selective - they sometimes just ignore it when one of their pets is involved. But they generally stick to it.

And that means their solution for not rewarding a guy who missed weight and was in FOTN is simply to fuck over the guy who did make weight as well.
You... are an absolute psycho.

Coleman: Like
300k bonuses: Like, but could be higher, since it isn't I hope most fighters get it
Blue canvas: Couldn't give a shit

I'm sure some might say Dana is trying to capitalize on Coleman's popularity, but fuck it, 'The Hammer' deserves it.

What a legend.

Good on Dana for making sure he gets an immortal moment. Score +1 for Dana.
That and the 300k bonus. Give the baldfather credit where credit is due. He gets two in my book. When Coleman comes out to put the belt on, the crowd will be going bonkers. I wish I was there for that.

Back